• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unprotecting a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm not sure if Hive supports map unprotection/deprotection, but I am running a dungeons-and-dragons style game and it would help me very much if I could pre-place units in a map that isn't mine. Since the map would never be used as my own creation, nor would it be played with more than two or three players (including myself), I don't see much of an issue with it - I did this a lot in StarCraft, because it saves the time of setting up towns and encounters.

If Hive does not support this, though, that's fine. Just notify me, and the thread can be closed/deleted/whatever'd.

If Hive does support it, then my request is very simple; please unprotect this map for me (see attachment). I've followed tutorials on several sites and several videos, and the results are not fruitful - mostly errors, actually.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• SotDRPX1.056_Ashenvale.w3x
    5.6 MB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.