• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi can someone map a few templates of the following.

each map has the name of its continent please when finish with a pack name the pack as follows example. [Continent Name] Map Template Pack thank you.
I have listed the maps in order of the place meant in my campaign The Fog of the Horde War Machine. please send them to me one pack at a time for placement and do not worry any and all person who create the Map Template Packs Will Be Given FULL CREDIT FOR THE CAMPAIGNS CREATION!!!!!!!!! :)

Kalidor Map template pack

1. Durotar: Whith Valley of Trials, Orgrimmar, and Echo Isles
2. Norther/Southern Barrens: Being separated by the great divide
3. Dustwallow Marsh With a area for black dragons and of coarse Theramore Isle
4. Ashenvale Forest
5. Stonetalon Mountain (as seen in cataclysm)
6. Azuremist Isle
7. Bloodmist Isle
8. Teldrassil
9. Underground like melee map of Exodar with a area for a team to lay siege outside the city gate area
10. Darnassus with a area for a team to lay siege outside the city gate area

Northread Map Template

1. Borean Tundra
2. Sholizar Basin
3. Dragonblight
4. Wintergrasp
5. Storm Peaks
6.Grizzly Hills
7. Zul'drak
8. Howling Ford
9. Icecrown

Easter Kingdoms Map Templete
1. Gilneas
2. Silverprine + lordemare lake
3. hillsbrad foothills+Alterac Mountains
4. Hinterland
5. Western Plaguelands
6. Easter Plaguelands
7. Tirifal Glades
8. arathi highlands with Thandol Span
9. Wetland with Grim Batol and Twilight Highlands
10. Loch Modan (with out the Loch as apeared in cataclysm)
11. Dun Mordra
12. Underground like melee map of Ironforge with a area for a team to lay siege outside the city gate area
13. Westfall
14. Duskwood
15. Redridge Mountains
16. Elwynn Forest
17. Stormwind With Horbor and with with a area for a team to lay siege outside the city gate area
18. Gilneas City with a area for a team to lay siege outside the main citygate/bridge area

Quel'thalas Map Template

1. Ghostlands with dead scar leading up to Everson Woods
2. Eversong Woods with dead scar leading up to silvermoon
3. Ruins of Silvermoon ( Left of dead scar when look from the ghostlands) and SIlvermoon city with areas for a team to lay siege outside both of the city gates area and with dead scar between the two
4. Isle of Quel'danas with dead scar
please dont not add units with the exception of the starting location or anything other than Doodads.

thank you

Level 3
that why i said when they have time i don't necessary need the who thing at once just a pack at a time mostly the one i need to get started is Kalindor the others can wait. i just posted all of those so people know the campaign is large scale. but if some one can do at least one of them more preferably Kalindor i can figure out how to get the others. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.