• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map open for aid.. Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Its a map i had under construction for 3 years now.. i got back into the mood to continue my held back project.. if you wish to help.. just know those that help i will add them in some way to show my thanks to them...

The known characters that have been added in as we know...

Exdeath, Gilgamesh & 8 Armed Gilgamesh. Sephiroth, Kelfka, Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon, Garland, Jenova, Bahamut, and so many more. I have 12 Classes made in the game already.. i have 13 Levels of Weapons, 8 Levels of Armors, 5 levels of Shields, 6 Levels of Orbs, 7 Levels of Bracers/Gloves. It has the feel of the old DND setting back in the day when DnD was 6 areas... If you want to Help with the project and create this Adventure for all those that enjoy the good old classics Sign up..

Its a small map atm.. but it still is loved by my fans that do play it..If your up to make this map... then add Ragnarokbazil/The_archdemon to your useast friends list...

the game supports 9 music tracks and many models..the space can go down alot of i had a music editor...Thank you for your time public...

Level 4
Ill be needing music shortning, i will also be needing help in general Make it so players have to think how to beat end level stages and maybe aid in the adventure in a story line.. im trying to make it a story thats full of compassion a story not a random adventure. even though its a useless endevour to try and get the players back into storys and not into internet hack in slash. i jist hope one day we can see such old golden days back. Ill put in the music i require and you can shorten it.. if thats okay with you.. again thise that help get any request to be ether a secert hero. or a refence of them selves as a weapon or an easter egg.. it depends on you really.

Status
Not open for further replies.