• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map making team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Okay so we are openly looking for a modeler and a jass/vjass scripter for spells etc. if you have any of those req post and thread and welcome to our team :D?
so far the Team is
Hyperkitty (Unit stuff few triggers)
Brambleclaw (Triggers some units stuff)
Teaquin (General Stuff)
Scirpt-wolf (Scripter at mo he does C++ Java Etc :D
O.O
WE NEED A MODELER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE FIRST MAP IS GONNA BE AN RPG!
It will be called The abyss.
The lore/story i dunno behind it is a story here it is:

The moonlight faded into a shadow of never ending echoes. I lay down face looking at the floor as terror siezed my heart. The blood pumped around my body coldy as a smooth hilt lay on my kneck. I am bent doubled and unable to see my foe. But i would not want to see him. Finally he presses my kneck and forces me to look into his great blue eyes. I try to look away but his gaze is too strong. I reluctantly look into those dark blue stary eyes. Instead of seeing the reflection of the faded moon and the midnight sky. Instead of seeing the twinkling stars lighting up my heart. Instead of seeing the world as it is.
When i look into its eyes. I see the end of all time. The stars dieing. I see unrealizable anguish, never ending pain and the screams of so many innocent i have tried to protect. In its eyes i see a storm which will end all other storms. A darkness which manifests further into the light, eating away at all which is life. As I look into its cold stare my mind starts burn. As i look deeper into its mind and further into its eyes all i can see is the reflection of life.
But as life reflected in death. I stand alone now on this cold night for only may my sould scream out one last of terror, So great that even god himself can hear. For as i stand here in the darkness and as my cold blood pumps around my viens. I look into the heart of The abyss. I look into the heart of fear, terror and all that has plagued my recent memmories. For it is much worse than a mere demon.
For i am looking into the heart of my own reflection. My fear is to great for what i have become, what i am to be. What i will have done to my familly. To my farther, my mother. I paralyzed even at the notion of there suffering being my fault. Now i can only look up to god for help.
My eyes start to feel a burning sensation, as if they were being burnt out of thier sockets. He takes one last stare at me. Then he turns away and fades back into the shadows.
I shudder with one last breath and sweat pours down my brow. Then i cry tears of a dark red blood. My face turns a velevty red and the drips fly down to the ground in small droplets. I take one last look at the shadows before my sorrow is to great.
I begin to fall..............

Well thats it really.
I was hoping to use some music by sung/performed by "Gregorian". I>E Link>http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Boulevard+Of+Broken+Dreams/fsW4v
As intro music :D ! If you dont like Poo to u :p. BUt it sound slike walking music for intro of a battle or somin. might use this for later project.
INtro would be somin like
1 Guy walking a path
Then about 25 seconds in A second guy comes from another path and walks beside him.
Then another and so on. Till the end therei s a huge crowd of peoplez. All with cool models/skins/U know wt i mean/ Well Like illidan would be frist guy or somin. Then they look up at the burning sun. He continues to walk the sun slowly fades to dawn. some kind of evil guy or creeps or somin shoots at some of them. He walks through now a huge battle. Slowly the crowd diminish to 3/2 people. He continues to walk . The other guy leaves to fight another ike boss kinda guy. Then he is left and goes walking to meat the devil. They both get ready to fight. Screen pause. The end fade out!
Cause his music would go, well some of it. He does chanting music.
Gameplay Lots of ideas ! Keeping them a secret Shhhh ! Dont wanna ruini the suprises although the lore was kinda a spoiler. Its not the whole lore just a tiny bit near the end or start who kows. you will have to find out (MUHAHAHAHAHA DEVILISH SMILE :D)

Anyway If you want to help this dream become a reallity and all that be feared :D add a post.
Or just post a reply of advice. Since most of us are new to this Rpg stuff :D But we will learn! We learn fast --- Really fast :D!

WE REALLY NEED A MODELER
and maybe a second scripter !
Definately an artist for icons and models or one if you can do both great!

Well thats it for our first project. I will update this more on the next project :D!
Tyx for reading.

Last edited:
Level 17
Okay so we are openly looking for a modeler and a jass/vjass scripter for spells etc. if you have any of those req post and thread and welcome to our team :D?
so far the Team is
Hyperkitty (Unit stuff few triggers)
Brambleclaw (Triggers some units stuff)
Teaquin (General Stuff)
O.O

Okay If it makes it eaasier.

The first map in the list to be made is a Zombie Mini game arena.
It is a collection of about 15 Zombie games in one. This includes A footy kinda style map and A zombie defence!

After this i wanna make an Rpg based On The Abyssals. Etc This may come later though depending On what people feel like.
This rpg Will include Alot of cinematics and models etc. It is based on A sacred Cult. .... OR it will be a Asssasins Rpg or somin> What actually happens in it is under development/ in idea status

Then after this i was aiming to do something like A strategy map. the name can be changed at the mo i got something like
Masters of Death
As the name

Where you start of and can become as either a manipulative ruler of your empire with hundreds of ways to torture Your civillians or
A good empire Where you Rule. trust by Trust not fear
Both are at war and Good empires cannot ally evil empires Although if they do there is a penalty to occur.
There should be a A EVIL Good system in place With 4 key points each system unlocks certain Units. If your Level changes then units will be replaced accordingly.

Fourth Team votes on next project :D

We are looking for a modeler

We also need someone who can draw stuff. (If the modeler could also do this then even better)
:D
These for laters not are first project

P.s Tyx Kirby - win although i do like Your illidan he looks SO COOOL!

Last edited:
Level 25
To be honest... Brainstorm a bit more about your projects before posting them...

Okay If it makes it eaasier.

THe first map i was hoping to work on is a mini game arena. I have already started the main unit editing but need Some models and vjass custom spells.
Its gonna include tons of mini games etc all to do with Guess what ZOMBEZZZZZZZZZZ Its called Zombie evolutions.
This makes no sense :S
Look at other projects and try to organize it a bit... 'Cause this wont attract any members, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.