• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map making contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
mm ok i'll add him under cinematics. And about the competition that dosn't mean he will win, each map will be marked out of ten. 5 Jury members so the total will be out of 50. Any map under 10 will not be able to win the contest.

Im sorry, but i doubt im good enough to enter...

Hmmmm...perhaps any song would almost work. If your skilled, you can get a song onto wc3 via import manager, and then use wc3 units to make the video. Or...even a music without words and add the lyrics via voice recorder.

Btw, i dont think my map will be ready any time soon...But perhaps I could tell my buddy on wc3, wyrmlord, to introduce his ruins rpg 2 final there (if he actually finishs it) or neostorm if he finishes his spirit callers rpg (ALSO like wyrmlord, if he finishes it). Doubt my map would be that good anyway...so I would be crushed by everyone there :cry:

Level 24
well it all depends on what catergory you would enter a map in. With TD for example with Ralle in that (who is the creater of warhammer 40 000TD) I would not go submiting maps in there unless you are skilled enough to make a TD able to match Ralle's. Also cinematic has the least competition at the moment with only 1 entry. And with the type of music you probably would get better marks but since there will be 5 people scoreing the map and we probably all have different favourite types of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.