• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Making Clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dr Super Good said:
My idea will add mor personality to each hero that just lowering/adding stats.
It will allow a much more diffrent RPG.

I mean can you simply go in depth a little more I didn't really get the whole jif of what you were trying to say.

If you could show like an example personality that be sweet.

Ok guys...your making this too hard. your making an AoS into....i dont even know... too much customization SUCKS. like i mean this is what u want:
Select a Race
Select a Class
Select a Profession
so bascically, theres 4 races, 6(?) classes and like what... 5 professions?
4x6x5= 120!!

you cannot expect that... i mean tha map size is like 3 megs, and i mean do u know the work u gotta do. Thats map scuicide. KISS keep it simple stupid guys. and (especially) LOVE leave out virtually everything. what u want right now is.... i mean u cannot expect it to be a popular map when its that complex and that big. And ur talking about a skin/model for each? pssh your dreaming. Sad but true reality

Level 2
for that smart/dumb/slow personality thing take it farther with...

dont make any personablity with negative effects...

note: these auras only affect the user, nobody else.

Vigilance: increases armor & hp of hero auto-levels when hero levels.
-spell based off of devoted aura w/ trig

Scholarly: bonus mana regernation & capacity also auto levels when hero levels
-spell based off of brillance aura.

Vicious: bonus regeneration rate & attack rate

Dishonorable: spends hp for bonus attack & attack rate

etc... just figure out 2 "good" ones 2 "evil" ones and a normal one.

Level 4
The Prophet of Bread said:
Ok guys...your making this too hard. your making an AoS into....i dont even know... too much customization SUCKS. like i mean this is what u want:
Select a Race
Select a Class
Select a Profession
so bascically, theres 4 races, 6(?) classes and like what... 5 professions?
4x6x5= 120!!

you cannot expect that... i mean tha map size is like 3 megs, and i mean do u know the work u gotta do. Thats map scuicide. KISS keep it simple stupid guys. and (especially) LOVE leave out virtually everything. what u want right now is.... i mean u cannot expect it to be a popular map when its that complex and that big. And ur talking about a skin/model for each? pssh your dreaming. Sad but true reality

Thats why I liked my first thing. Theres only 15 and the personalitys are just a tome that set the stats.

Whaddua think of that?

Level 2
when in game first a option menu appears, saying:

Hero Race:
-Human
-Undead
-Nightelf
-orc

Class: (please, differnet classes per race... it would be kinda cheesy to see a Nightelf Blacksmith... btw. make class like something Melee, Support, Caster)

so that wuld narrow down the amount of skins and models we need.

Then personality, as explained above its a spell or an aura. when u pick it ur hero recieves that ablity. thus reducing the work we need by like 20 characters.

total amount 4 x 3 = 12.

Spells should be totally random or something that fits the character. Like player 1 picks "Noble Crusader" w "Personality" equals to "Ruthless"

create 1 "Noble Crusader" at region
add hero abl equal to "Ruthless"
run "CrusaderRuthless" (a trig u make before u make this)

trig off- crusader ruthless
wait 5 sec
select all crusaders check abl if equal to "Ruthless"
add hero abls, "Reckless Charge" "Double Deal" "etc..." "etc..."

or if you pick a viligiant crusader it would run like

trig off- crusader viligiant
wait 5 sec
select all crusaders check abl if equal to "viligiant"
add hero abls "Blessing" "Holy Might" "etc..." "etc...."

u get where i'm going?

Yeah, sounds good. but i just could not belive what some people were thing. And i re did the math, not 120, but 240! anyways, yeah thats not hard, and not simple. Still A-Ok. but we HAVE to watch map size extremly CLOSELY. every1 hates a HUGE MAP so if worse comes to worse we can always go with the tomb idea. :wink:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I Rethought my ideas and your right im dropping the personality idea all together.
I still want all my other Idears and when it comes to class after you choose your hero it says choose your class but if your not happy mwith your class you can always go into the starting city and type -change class.
So that way it will be reduced by alot.
each class's modle will be weaponless excpt the animation would change (weapons would be added modle effects)
Each player can chose a trade skill (like blacksmith) and produce/upgrade/combine/decombine diffrent items.
you however can not change trade skill during game and each player has to be its own trade (no 2 players being the same trade skill)
Trade Skill is a trigger added ability.
Trade skill Levels with your level (using triggers)

Ranged units will need ammo like archers and gunmen (dwarven)
Im removing high elves for my ideas because they were all ment to be wiped out by The Undead.

Im also thinking of trying to make AI heros that level up chalenge you and play like a human (worse though) in an open RPG inviroment though this probably would result in realy dum AI and so it probably will not happen.

Level 2
hmmm lets get organized real qucik before we go any farther... i'm just suggesting stuff and btw... what is up with "blacksmith" class...? Lets not use the regualr hero models for this game... those are already over used in every other rpg i see.

Heroes:
4 races x 5 classes x 5 personalities

Human Alliance:
Bandit
Crusader
Dwarven (Warrior/Rifle)
Enchantress
Mage

Orcish Horde:
Troll Berserker (Spear/Axes)
Grunt
Orge [Magi/Regular]
Goblin [Tinker/Harvester]
Tauren

Elven Tribes:
Archer [Huntress/Regular]
Herbalist [Dryad]
Mystic Elder [Druid of the Claw]
Beast of Burden [Mountain Giant]
Elven Vanguard [Spellbreakers]

Undead Pacts:
Vampire Count
Necromancer
Kerzzdix [Abomination]
Restless Spirit
Disturbed Dead

Then the personalities

How ever many you can think of cuz they're just abl add ons.

1. Virtuous
2. Honorable
3. Reckless
4. Malevolent
5. etc...

The the special skills. This is the part which the character specializes, i.e. (instead of blacksmith) smithing. put an icon on the 3rd horz. row perhaps 3 to the right. (2nd to the right is the personality icon)

click on this and it'll bring up something like in that Final Fantsy Tatics game, where you get another set of spells which u can use. so... for smithing it could be... improve armor/weapon/helm/etc... or anything u want.

The game will start & ur hero will be created with a set of RANDOM abls but according to ur personalities. Each hero will have basic weapons of his or hers class. I.E. Crusader w. smithing would have a basic sword to a dwarven smith with a hammer.
(Sword would deal less damage but have a faster atk rate whereas axes deal heavy damage but with slow atk rate)

Does this reflect almost everybody's opinions? or is this too complicated and we need to scrap it and work on something else?

btw... for ammo u can use their magic points and with a trigger that makes them stop atking with they run out of ammo. so that makes them change weapons.

Level 4
I just thought of something really easy and I made it on the terrain i'm gonna use for personality.

With the tomes you set your stats to whatever it is and you an abillity to go along with whatever personality that was.

Its SOOO simple and there hundreds of combinations and we could just start with about 10 but the more we feel like adding on the cooler it can be. And anyone can have any personality and it still goes along well.

I'll show u guys on sunday and yes i can be there. Btw I will NOT be gone this weekend. Change of plan.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
giantgrowth your ideas suck.
Since when were the goblins/orger part of the hord?
I know that rexar told the ogers to help the hord but I do not think they joined the hord?
Your RPG idea sounds like any other rpg and would be boring.

IpawnedU your tome idea is realy good.
10 should be enough.
This is how the choosing should go.
1. race
2. subrace
3. personality
4. class
5. trade skill
6. start playing!

Level 16
Dr Super Good said:
giantgrowth your ideas suck.
Since when were the goblins/orger part of the hord?
I know that rexar told the ogers to help the hord but I do not think they joined the hord?
Your RPG idea sounds like any other rpg and would be boring.

IpawnedU your tome idea is realy good.
10 should be enough.
This is how the choosing should go.
1. race
2. subrace
3. personality
4. class
5. trade skill
6. start playing!

Get the facts before making an comment like that, Goblins and Ogres was part of the horde in the second war.

Level 4
I suggest taht we come up with a clan name and name for the map right now so we can get advertised like NCCD, Return of the dragons, day of the fish, curse of feanor...

I don't have any ideas on my mind but you guys may have.

Level 2
unless blizzard entertainment are idiots & every body who actually knew the history of warcraft have been misled. to my knowledge, orges & goblins are part of the horde...

An idea is an idea... just cuz you don't like it doesn't mean u have to insult it.

As a matter of fact most rpgs are very pointless unless of course it has a storyline. who wants to spend 5+ hours on a single game which just ends with a "VICTORY"? Who wants to play something that has no plot but just pointless killing for five hours straight? These are questions you should ask urself. Is it the units that make the rpg or the storyline that makes it interseting.

KISS & LOVE is a clear message but when it too simple and everything is left out ppl will be like- "What a dumb map. It doesn't even do anything kool. And it so pointless who'll want to play it?"

These are the cold hard truth. With a story u can evolve into a chain of rpgs that finishes a piece of the tale. it'll keep them comming and playing. With an intriguing storyline you can't KISS & LOVE, that's contraditory to the basics of literaly writing. You want the players to get involved, not distract them with- "look at this unit, it can do this & this and if pick this it can also do this" that's nice but if thats all a map has to offer... well rpg isn't really the best term for it.

btw: RPG means Role Playing Game, the term Role Play also mean the same as Story Telling except u act out the parts. What you need is a good story, then a good map. Not a good map and then a good story. Maps get old, but stories are always passes from one to another.

Were making an RPG? the ****? i thought it was an AoS. Well im horribly wrong about alot, but yeah giants right, for an RPG as its 1 player u can do ALOT that normally is impossible (impossible i mean by a big ASS map size). So we got a story-liner now, and things look OK. One problem...Personality Clash. We havent even met up for the 1st time and already tensions are being made. Unless im misinterpreting that, you cannot possibly make a map with two differing clashing people. So guys, chill out. Its not been done yet.

Level 4
You guys just chill out!!! Where just making this for fun theres no competition! :)

I wouldn't really worry bout storyline yet though we just need to work on how things work. I'm still working on my personality thing and i'll show you guys sunday night.

My terrain is AWESOME!!! I've added some trees and stuff I think you guys would love it!

Level 4
Oh is there anyway to change the primary attribute of a hero in-game? Is it possible maybe through jass?

Because I want the personalitys to be able to change the primary attribute so if I make my guy caster personality I want him to be a intel prim attribue as to aggresive with strength.

Level 2
I've always wanted to be the storyline in the beginning...

anyways i've come up with a story that is with a dark & demonic theme. the story would have multiple endings- to make it intresting so ppl will keep playing. and each quest u complete makes the story more complete and its dark secert more clear.

for terrain, plez set to a dark forest with a more 'evil' feel to it.

more on the story comming soon.

& i would like to say i'm kool with everybody here, no bad blood between any of us. :)

Level 2
ok i did a rough draft... you can fix it if u would like too.
this is supposed to be the prologe, with the option of skiping it before hand for players who have already seen it. please help me fill in the holes. if you don't like this story altogather i can make a new one.

"Two thousand years ago, to this very day, a priest preached to the villagers about a palace in the sky. He told them that they had to believe and worship this God and they would go and feast in his halls forever. He foretold bountiful harvest and endless summers with promises of rewards for all those who were zealous in their beliefs. But before they could enter the promised kingdom they must take a blood oath devoting their hearts, minds, and souls to this effigy."

Then something about the priest healing the sick, and working

"But the recently cured patients act differently. They seemed more obsessed with religious zeal & deathlike in appearances as if somehow with the cure they had lost parts of their soul- their identity. The religion becomes like an infectious disease consuming all the people who came. Fanatics to this cause would spread the word of the priest across the land. From hundreds to thousands, they gathered before the little shack the villagers had built to honor the prophet.”

“The priest called together all of his followers and planed to build magnificent temple above the remains of the old shack. More complex, with deep interiors that have been said to reached the core of the earth. ‘It is a tribute to your master’, the prophet proclaims as the zealots work feverously day and night without rest. Many died due to exhaustion as their corpses were buried within the infamous cathedral.”

“There were few… very few who resisted the this pulling. Among them they formed the Obli Sect. Hidden away from common view they oppose all the actions of the Prophet. Rare as they are, they pose little threat to the expansion but they saw and they knew and they wrote. They are our only hopes left…” Continues on emphazing things and explaining things.

Something about the priest doing evil deeds & sacrificing people to his God. Prosecuting members of the Obli Sect. Mention doomsday.

“Once the project was completed, the priest gathered all his followers and packed them tightly into the rooms of the cathedrals. Fifty thousand went with worship. They sat in the halls misled by the clever deceptions put forth by the dark-prophet. As one they prayed to their dark god and in prayer they drank the poison filled goblets. Even as they died some cried out to him, seeking protecting in his name as he offered them to his dark lord. From the fresh corpse rose new creatures of darker form… For those unfortunate enough to live on there may not be any hope for them anymore.”

Quest: As one of the Obli Sect you must kill the priest.

Level 4
I don't think you want the whole map darklike and everything.. But i'll give most of it more of that feel.

Btw don't you want to kill the prophet as like the last mission?

And I suppose the humans are the Obli Sect, The Elves are sorta immune to that sorta thing so its not affecting them but they wanna control this. And the undead are like the ones where they were converted but figured out they where betrayed and started there own group? I think that sounds pretty cool whaddua think.

Hmm...looking over the story its pretty limited, unless we want to take this make it into "playing a book" so bascically theres an evil prophet whos lureing all these people into these evil ctadels and massaceing them with a false hope of eternal life???
Sounds like the anti-christ heh
anyways so its aa nice base. But u want it to be some dark, terrain and story. Well maybe, but i think its important to give contrast. Ino other words, if everything is all dark, it dosnt seem dark, for instance white seems more white against black. So why dont we make like 2 light extremly detailed towns of good...then a dark forest and death and you now w/e else bad. Then it offers an almost Diablo-y feel as your going farther and farther away from your sanctuary, and closer to the darkness. Dont you Agree?!?
So. sounds good, keep adding twists to the plot etc. How the hell are u gonna make multiple endings?? i dont know, but thats my job as the triggerist.

Level 4
Personally I think we should have it loosly on the story line so like the story comes up to it than from there you kind of decide the fate of everything.

I did waht you said prophet on my terrain and its got that diablo like feel to it. I luv it.

Level 2
I was thinking for the first mission you had to get out of town alive because everybody else is a zombie.

next mission would be to run to the nearest village (come up with details & indept plot later) and defend it until promised helps arrives.

next, the situation is hopeless and the undead are swarming in by the hundreds. it gives u a choice: evacuate or stand & fight. (hint, this parts the story to two seperate tales) all players vote or we can just have player 1 vote (alot easier).

if you run, it'll be in the forest and you have to survive until sunrise (24 minutes) keep running & stay togather.

if u stand & fight, tougher units comes out and the same as above, survive until sunrise.

come up with more plot later.

overall pretty simple so far... i'll come up with some basic triggers & unit stats for this stuff later.

btw: everybody meet in channel AL at 6... but we have to figure out wut time it is for every1. cuz 6 here doesn't mean its 6 there. in azeroth.

Level 2
hmmm, ok. that kool.

so any ideals?

mine was these characters go around on quests and find missing links in the puzzle and finally figure out the mystery of the prophet. but then i realized i didn't make a mystery in the prologue so i have to create one in the story. this fits in an open rpg right?

Level 4
Right right i'n an open RPG you can do whatever you want as in like just fighitng creep, fighting other heros... But to win you have to complete quests. So say you might wanna make a bunch of quests like: Defeat this monster and return teh scroll to ____.

That sorta thing and teh final mission is to beat the prophet. I STRONGLY reccoment that you play the wc3 WoW map and see how they did it. You can download it on the site i believe.

Level 2
i was playing an open rpg yesterday with fullhouse... all newbs except for 3 ppl. they were like
"How do I get a hero? How do i change classes? WT-heck, how do i get out of the town?"

this is really discouraging because when make the map the only ppl that will b playing besides us is newbs. and they will think its cra-.. stupid, unless they know what to do.

basicly, they will shun anything different hence the reason y dota is so popular and emity campagin is not as successful.

god only knows how long dotas been played. tru there are many different heroes to choose from, but comon! its the same friggic map all over and ppl still do w/e they did the first time. i mean dota would be better if the creators made many different versions with different terrain & items OR at least different spawn units. the ghoulz vs tenats theme is very worn out.

the only way we can keep an rpg popular is that we make a chain & a storyline or else ppl will not keep playing. and newb friendly... or else it'll only be accessable to the highly intelligent...

Well, it seems ok...but a simple noob friendly open RPG?? i mean almost anyone knows how to play WoW Redone, so if we do something like that, whats wrong? but i think that if u wanna storyline, it CANNOT be like WoW Redone. why? beacause there's no storyline in that game. im not sure u can combine those 2...a good storyline and an Open RPG.
But great, you redid terrain. as for the first quest, you gotta lean back a little, a game where u JUMP into something with a cinmatic opening is almost never a good idea, let them get settled, get used to it, THEN have your zombies come, making it seem like a random event. Makes it seem like there almost living it. So then they have to run, or die, then they go to the next town and decide to run into the forest, or stay and fight. Im not the storyline guy, but heres my take on it
-Stay and Fight: your introduced to the phrophet, he comes marching in and states something like "you shall all crumble to my great powers" or something, then he dissapears and an army comes and tries to raid the town. After sun light comes all evil dies, and then some villiger comes up and says, that was the phrophet etc. etc. giving the phrophet some backround.
-Run: they run into the forest, to find a small village of people who talk of a might deasaese. Then one turns into a zombie, then more zombies come, and then the Phrophet comes and says, welcome to my feeding area or something, and explains how he took the land. Giving backround thats neccisary. Then he warns you to stop your quest to unite the land or w/e and sends you back to the town, whitch has survived. After that you can just link the quests avilable in the town, either way.

Level 2
we have to make the game very interseting in the beginning to keep them comming and playing. so when they start they have 5 minutes to pick their heroes and settings then 15 minutes to get used to the game.
Then the zombies comes out and attacks them. With a quest that pops out and says: "Survive until dawn".

Here's a little out line

5mins : pick hero & settitngs

In Game Storyline Plot Msg:
[Action] A fugitive arrives infected with a sickness. he walks to the middle of the town and explodes- dead. the townsfolk runs up to see him and are like "Wt-heck just happened?" Then they get infected and one of them falls and a zombie spawns from his corpse. the rest of the villagers are screaming and runs around the village.
[Script] Obli Sect Guilde Master: "It the sign of the prohpet! It has begun! You must protect this village and save as many villiagers as possible. I will go and warn the others."
[Quest] NEW QUEST UPDATE : "Survive until sunrise, (24 minutes) & keep at least 10 villagers alive."
[Other] create a box that reads "Villagers Alive: 35"

(1 min of 24) : Zombies merge from the woods & attack. Map pings location. 3 spawn at 4 different locations every half min. must have researched Diseased cloud.

(4 min of 24) : All villagers head towards the center of the village for saftey.

(9 min of 24) : spawn harder zombies

(12 min of 24) : spawn harder units

(15 min of 24) : the villagers arm themselves and help in the defense of the city. Create 12 militas but when they die they don't count towards the penalty of at least 10 villagers' survival.

(18 min of 24) : spawn pre-boss units

(20 min of 24) : spawn boss show a little storyline plot.

[Action] a death knight moves in and tells the villagers it is furtile to fight on. he proclaims his name, "High Preist Xril"

[script] Xril : "Submit to the will of the church and your souls will be saved! Unbelievers! There is more at risk than your lives, at least if you surrender you may repent. It is furtile to resist the will of the Church, you will never win."

[Action] shows Player 1 facing the high priest. his unit raises his weapon high and waves it with meance.

[script] Player 1 : "It is you who has been decieved. At least our souls aren't damned. If we both die tonight, then I look forward to seeing you burn in hell."

[Action] shows the DK again and he waves his sword.

[scrpit] Xril : "Burn the Hetrics! Destory the town, perhaps through pain and terror these lost souls will repent."

[action] Set camera above region X and create 12 ghoulz and order them to move into the town followed by the Death Knight.

(21 min of 24) "Charggeee!!" order all remaining militas to gead for the DK turn off all spawn zombie triggers.

(24 of 24) In Game Msg
[Script] no cams
P1: The situation is hopeless!
P2: Arughh! We're out numbered badly.
P1: They're an openning. Lets make a break for it!
P2: We can't! The Master Guilde told us to protect this village.
P1: Lets take them with us, idiot!

Then shows options on all players screen.
"Stand and Fight"
"Flee from town"

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ive thought of a way to make it smiplar to choose a hero.
At the start you have 1 min to look at all the Races/subraces/classes/personalites you can become.
After 1 min a diolog comes up first with races then the subraces of the race you clicked and then the classes of that subrace you clicked.
Then another diolog comes up saying
What personality do you want to have?
Then is the list (the list of tomes)
And at the start you can type -skip to bring up the list instantly.
In working on the elves at the moment it will have 2 subraces (bloodelf and nightelf) and the classes im still working on.

About unit size...
They should all look around the same size to make it look alot more balanced.
such as you will hardly make dwarves and make them the size of a human because their dwarves they are meant to be small.
The personalite tomes could uses triggers to inlarge the unit a bit so it is slightly bigger/smaller to make it alot more relistic.
All classes of a subrace should look the same hight.
This will give the game alot more balenced feal because most people choose their hero by size and not realy carring if it is good or not as long as it is the biggest.

Level 4
Ok first lets cut this down we do NOT need a race-subrace

Why don't we just have 3 different races tahn classes for each race? I mean the subrace only adds like 100 times more work for pretty much nothing.

We only need 3 things not 4 IMO.

And if you make the units smaller it makes everything else around seem bigger hence more realistic and also it reduces lag when stuffs smaller.

Level 5
I have another idea! We should create this open RPG more interesting for players:

BAKING BREAD

You will need to put bucket of water and flour into oven, and than you will get BREAD

BLACKSMITHING
Great idea about blacksmithing! There would be three difrent types of weapons: bronze, steel and mithril. It would be able to bronze ore in the lower parts of the map, steel ore on the plateaus, and mithril on the snowy mountains guarded by the dragons and other monsters.
When you will gather some ore, you will have to mealt it in the furnace into BARS. After that, you will manage to smith BARS into weapons.

ALCHEMISTIC
You will need to have healing plants and a flask for Healing potions, Magic Herbs and flask for Mana potions, Death herbs and flask for Poison and so on

What do you say...?

GUYS ok heres a great way for it
Race(3)
Class(5)
personality Tomb(5)

Thats 15 people to choose, then customization from the tomb (add stats etc.)

we can always add more in later versions.

less is more in this i think, beacause u want:
Race(3)
Subrace(4?)
Class(5)
Personality Tomb
3x4x5=60!

whitch is completly uneccisary lets KISS with
Race(3) Human Elf Undead or w/e
Class(5) Warrior etc.
Persoanlity Tomb(5) Agressive, Wise etc.

thats the best way to go so lets stick with this or w/e then MOVE ON

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ok then ill work on the race elves.
Ill create a mage with 1 trigger based spell
The spells will be
Flame Strike (Flame strike modified)
Summen Fire elemental (Laver Spawn modified)
Magic Shield (Mana Shield Modified)
Capture (triggered spell that freezes a unit but requires mana every second and if the target is hero it makes it Invounable untill it stops (the magic pen around it is killed or caster runs out of mana))
and ill make 1 trade skill
Magical Item creator (need help on name)
Able to upgrade certain items.
Able to Produce certain charged magical items.
Able to produce/upgrade spell books (Hero level dependent)
Able to produce magcal equipment.
Ofcourse others could add to it but it will be a start.

Level 4
Ok i'll be doing Human. I made the warrior and the Wizard.

Btw give the guy 4 abilitys and the 5th one is an abilty you get from personality.

Oh and Zallweswe yes you can join and help what kinda stuff do you like to do in editing? Units/Triggers/skins...?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
To inform you all there is a total of 6 ability slots and 7 once all abilites learned. so i recomend 1 personality ability 1 trade skill ability and 4 class abilites folowed by 1 elite ability (you learn all skills) that does somethins powerfull (mostly triggerbased)

Level 4
Oh my bad I thought there were only 5 :roll:

Anyway whats a trade skill?

I don't remember talking about that and remember it should go like this:

Race-Class-Personality

Lets keep it smooth like taht and maybe add more in future versions.

If you do elves i'll do humans and well get someone else to do undead.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Trade skills are like blacksmithing, farming, potter, hat making, and so on.
Your stats per level are class depedent (mage and wizard gain more interlect than the others) and the personalites are just more suited for diffrent classes (some gain more of a certain stat than others)
So personalites are gust a bonous and over all should not make your chacter that unbalenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.