• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan RPMM map {DRPG}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Opps i forgot, DRPG is the title, but for those not get it its a Dungeon RPG.
Im working on a dungeon based rpg for TFT, allthough it isnt going to be high end like Juliens, i hope for it to be fun and something new to do. Its my first map for WC3, but im doing good with it(have some exp from SC maps, but its quite diff). :infl_thumbs_up:
Its going to be set up were you start out in the first town, and do dungeons, and side quests(first 3 are required to be done i order, after that they can be done in anyorder). For a side referce its going to be done simmilar to Legend of Zelda.
If made it were you choose either male/female child, and as you lv you become a teen(lv13)and an adult (lv21). All i have left to edit with that is the stats so that their right when you change ages(i know how, just didnt do it yet)
Its almost going to be like an adventure game, becuase im not putting everything straight forward, itll take some looking around and trying things. Allthough some things i will explane, some of which i think people may not get or would not make much sence without explination.
I hope to soon get it somewhat done so i can release a test, and ill perhaps upload it when i get there, but for now id like some comment/suggestions
What i could really use would be ideas for some items/items sets.(others things are good too). For any ideas that i use, ill add them to the credits of my map.
If you'd like to stop by channel Clan RPMM, on USeast, i will probally be on. If im not, let anyone one know, ill see what i can do.
usernames: Bobby5589 Clan RwK(Redwater Knights){grunt}
Roberutsu Clan RPMM(Role Playing Map Makers){Chieftan}

Last edited:
Level 1
i think you should make one of the dungeons ice based (i know u need ideas for dungeons as you said in the clan channel) with ice golem monsters. i can get you the skin for them off of the map loap cryztalx (idk if i spelled that correctly) tell me if you need the skin.

Level 1
gees llib, you dont have to post the same thing you just told me on bnet and of which i told you is D4.

well im just sticking it here aswell in case u forget :p and for an item idea : make some items that give you a base armor boost and extra resistance to a paticular element (ex frost armor giving +5 armor and giving you 30% resistance to fire damage)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.