• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"World Edit" Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Im good with triggers, but i take a really long time to do terrain :/ at least 'good' terrain.
Also how many members/shaman's do you have.
Do you have ranks?
Post some information about the clan itself.

Level 16
Spells, terrain, unit names, units. Triggers, some I can't do, I can do most. However, I never finish my maps

Examples of generated names:
Aurioss Titan- Tank-like creature that can crush multiple units, but slow and hard to get into and out of battle
Khiaran Elementalist

These are creatures in my project
Soa Gigas- Gruesome-looking creature, extremely hard to take down and also very fast. It is impossible to kill one of these without blinding it and using the most advanced of heavy fire
Geeross Behemoth- Predator creature of the frozen wastelands. Using the harsh wind to its favor, it can generate blizzards and can take lots of hits

Level 5
Will this clan working just on one project at the time? Or every man on his own project???
I need to know more about this!

Level 3
About those projects: We haven't decided yet, as our users will want to. You can make your own project and when you need some model you just request on forum that you need that and that model and our modelers will try to make it (if they want to, of course). Right now we are recruiting new members ;) , but about right now we have about four. :)

About Ranks: We don't have yet, but maybe we will have. But still I think that there is no need for one to be bigger than other. We are collective, working together and helping each other :) .

Any other questions? :)

Level 2
Mars Team said:
About those projects: We haven't decided yet, as our users will want to. You can make your own project and when you need some model you just request on forum that you need that and that model and our modelers will try to make it (if they want to, of course). Right now we are recruiting new members ;) , but about right now we have about four. :)

About Ranks: We don't have yet, but maybe we will have. But still I think that there is no need for one to be bigger than other. We are collective, working together and helping each other :) .

Isn't that kinda what this forum is about? asking others for help, they help if they want to etc.. ? Sooo..I kinda think you're really just splitting the community in some way, but that might just be me. Why not just move your "clan" here, so more people can benefit from your work ?

Level 3
I am sorry you feel it this way. :( . I surely don't want to split community. They can be in both. Our clan just need to have their own forums.

Level 9

What is your home channel?

What is your purpose?

What and who do you define as 'pro'?

Are you allowing noobies into this clan?

Are you an official clan?

Do you have a website?

What is the status of your clan members?
I.E. All 4 members are active.
I.E.3 of the members are almost alwyas on, but one is a lazy slob and hes almsot never on cause he sits on his couch eating cheesy poofs.

What are you intentions to do with this clan?

Thoes are all the questions i have for you, if you can awnser em all, i suggest you dont make a clan at all...

Level 3
I don't care what you call it. We just meet there and make projects. Terrainer makes terrain, triggerer triggers and so on. That's all. Who is good will be promoted and other stuff like that.

Level 3
Of course, Join!

We would be happy if you join :D .
Just go to our forums and register here (free and fast), you will become a Clan Member soon after then.
http://clandarkshadow.proboards36.com/index.cgi

For all other: You can register on our forums also !You do not need to be a member of our clan to be in our great forums! You can be normal registered visitor (RANKING SISTEM ALSO FOR THEM)!

Level 3
Re: ...

Modeler said:
Ill become a member, though, you completely failed to awnser the question.
Cya at the site :twisted:
How angry you were, and now you are happy that you are in our clan :!: :!: :!: :wink:

Level 7
No offense but your forum sucks- rtm2

He said on your forums that he will make a new one and hes almost done. I will give you link once he AIMS me.

Status
Not open for further replies.