• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey there chaps, I'm currently working on a map but once I've finished that I want your advice on the next project I should start and I just have tons of ideas through my head.

1) A campaign featuring the last Emerald Knight on his treacherous journey to take vengeance on his oppressors (Possibly featuring a good/evil system).

2) A campaign featuring a character from my "Kingdom of Vale" custom game, about a man who had strong ties to the kingdom before it fell, eventually leading him into insanity and beginning his journey to the northern wasteland to murder those who get lost within his new domain.

3) A "defend" type of mission which takes place within a castle, the undead are breaking in and the humans have to hold them off for as long as they can.
(AI allied soldiers already holding up a defence, maybe a recruitable shop/AI shop to purchase defenders that will run to the defence).

4) A mission inspired by my RPs of the heroes of old, how they defeated a powerful Vampire Lord and made him into the hero he is today. A bunch of unlikely heroes featuring a vampire, humans who are servants of the light and one who has turned from his dark path, but his rage never leaves him. -All "heroes" will be demi-heroes except for Bosses.
(Pretty much a Dungeon Crawler).

5) Another campaign based upon my custom game "Kingdom of Vale", where the player must take charge of the defence of Vale to only watch its enivitable downfall, having the chance to control multiple heroes and watch them descend through their own dark paths or to emerge into the light.

All advice is welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.