• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I got this idea for a map but i dont know how to make one so i would post it here =D hope someone would decide to make it.So here goes.
This Map is base on feudalism,for those who dont know wats feudalism heres a bit of information.
The Idea
Type of Job
Lord:Lords Start With a fairly strong army and most of the city in the map
he can give city to the other player to make them their vassel
Pro:Have Army at start
Con:Army Take More Food To Build
Vassel: Your Job Is To Help the lord protect his land from Rebel,Raiders
Pro:Army Take Less Food To Build
Con:No army At Start,Depend on the amount of city lord give you for income
Rebel:Overthrow the lord and get the throne for yourself,Bassically rebel are vassel that turn greedy and want the throne for Himself
Raider:Destroy Everything On the Main Land,This is like another player that start off like the lord but cannot get vassel but able to ally other player
and constantly waging war on the lord.
Aim Of Game:
Lord/Vessel:Get The Whole Land and destroy the Raider
Rebel:Claim The Throne Then Get the whole land
Raider:Kill Everything On the Main Land

Hope You guys Like This Map Idea.
If Some Of the Idea Is far Fetched Im sorry cause im not a mapmaker
I dont make trigger Model Or anything like that.

Remember to put credit if you gonna make this map =D

Level 8
Hey I was thinking of making a map like this called Feudal Dynasties. You should work on this map unless your not an ok map maker. If you are maybe you can help me work with it?

I'm thinking that theres 10 players. One player starts as the king and the other 9 are lords. They can either pledge their loyalty to the king and become vassals, remain independent warlords or start their own dynasty.

The other computer controlled players are 1. rebels and 2. a hostile kingdom? The rebels would your every day peasants but maybe even nobility who are tired of your reign? The hostile kingdom would add a challenge and maybe even cause the lands to unite together to fight the enemies back.

I'm thinking that any player can rebel if at least 1-2 other lords join in on the revolt. The initiater of the revolt would then become king if the rebellion succeeds. There could also be a possibility of more then one race as just humans might bore some players, so there would be elves and dwarves.

Tell me if this is good for a more elaborate idea of the map? Once again any help would be appreciated for the map and if you think this idea is good and want to work on it I'd be glad to help you with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.