• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Idea - Need Coments

Is this a good idea for an RPG?

• Yes this is a good idea.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Well its prety good but ive seen beter...

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No its not.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was playing around on world editor searching for a project to do and i was thinking about something for an RPG. I just need to know if you guys think its a good idea.

An rpg with class sutch as Warrior, Mage, Archer, Thieve, and other BASIC class. When you reach level 50 you must chalenge an elemental warrior (maby it will be in town at an arena or i dont know what) in 1v1 and if you kill him you take hes element. Same at level 100.

Exemple:

Lvl 50
Warrior+Fire=Fire Warrior
Warrior+Water=Water Warrior
Warrior+Wind=Wind Warrior
Warrior+Earth=Earth Warrior
Warrior+Lightning=Lightning Warrior
Warrior+Ice=Ice Warrior
Warrior+Light=Light Warrior
Warrior+Darkness=Darkness Warrior

Lvl 100
Fire Warrior+Fire=Magma Warrior
Fire Warrior+Water=Vapor Warrior
Fire Warrior+Wind=Blazing Warrior
Ect......

With time i maby will add elements but there will be at least 10 starting class and about 8 to 15 elements. That make a lot of hero at end and i know it will take a lots of trigers expecialy because am planing to make like 10 skills minimum per hero. Well anyway i think that i will start with 4 or 5 class that can be one element and with time i will add the second element at level 100 to etch hero and will keep add new heros and elements.

So please vote to the pool and post a coment!

I wan you to know that this is TOTALY not like element RPG. I dint even take my idea there.

Level 6
It depends. I've been thinking over an idea lately; it's probably already done before, but it might be something to look into.

You have 3 basic classes to choose from.
Depending on what you use more often (such as an axe instead of a sword, or fire instead of ice) it increases your charecter's power in that area.
Instead of spells damage being based on their level, it would be based on the heroes int.

You add your idea into it; and you can have a pretty snazzy system. Such as a hero that's used a sword alot+fire elemento = fire damage on attack

a hero that's used alot of fire skills + water elemento = extra damage in water(not useful in this case)

This would allow a very large amount of charecter choices to be made. There would need to be some special effects. As an example:
Lighting Bolt: L1 a small little bolt of lighting comes from the sky
Lighting Bolt: L53 where the hero uses alot of lighting: a large bolt of lighting comes out of the sky

A charecter that is hurt more, would have more life. A character that eats up mana would have more mana. A charecter that doesn't use mana however, slowly gets a small decrease in max mana every once in awhile.

Level 10
This isn't an RPG. This isn't a roleplaying game.

Nonono, roleplaying games are classified as RPs these days, while games where you pick a race/class and kill stuff for no reason while going on quests are generally classified as RPGs. No, I dont know why either.

Also, I think this is the wrong forum for this kind of thing, this is more for open betas and map improvement rather than concepts.

Level 6
Well i will maby make a story line so it will me an RPG for most sure. If i dont put a story we can call that a Open RPG. And i dont know where to post this and the map is alredy in devlopement so i dont see why it dont belong to this section... Also, the idea by WindexGlow is just great. i will take my inspiration here for sure!

Level 16
Well i will maby make a story line so it will me an RPG for most sure. If i dont put a story we can call that a Open RPG. And i dont know where to post this and the map is alredy in devlopement so i dont see why it dont belong to this section... Also, the idea by WindexGlow is just great. i will take my inspiration here for sure!

If you had read the rules carefully you would have known such titles as "my map - need ideas" are not allowed. Get your map a name asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.