• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

map editor help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
mr adimns, i tried to import the model, but when i put it on the wc3 map ediotr it became a green cube instead of a purple one,,, and even when i open my map again, it is still a green cube, and even when i open my map on warcraft 3, its also still a green cuba,,,,, help me:cry:

Level 32
  • It's likely that the model you're working with requires a custom texture path.

• How to Import Custom Models provides complete, detailed instructions.

• It's impossible for us to help if we don't know exactly which model you are working with. Please post a hyperlink to the specific resource.

• Let's also move this to the World Editor Help Zone so that more people can try to help.

<!-- Thread moved from Admin Contact -->

Level 24
The model is either ''broken'' or the path isnt changed.Or there is a thing ,your model hasnt the requiered data - textures such as -guts.blp,bones.blp

On Hive you wont find broken models,so its likely to have a path problem or missing textures

Simply erase that war3imported path,for both texture and model and it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.