• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Development: StarCraft Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
StarCraft Frenzy is the remake of the original Footmen Frenzy, a Footmen Wars map for Warcraft® III The Frozen Throne™, the map was originally developed by TheBigGame (formerly known as HatoUP), Metal.Bark, Cattlebruiser, and the rest of the Clan NoHunters team. The current official version is 6.5e, and is organized at http://www.nohunters.com/.

The StarCraft Frenzy uses StarCraft II units from three different races the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the original, Footmen Frenzy. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do war across the battle field. StarCraft Frenzy will also present a cast of new heroes in an edgy sci-fi arena war filled with intense action.

The Printscreen is the actual map.
It is NOT a StarCraft map, it is a WarCraft Map. Please test the map before you comment here

wadsd2.png

wadsd.png

wadsd3.png

28ssopc.png

This is still a beta! Don't Expect too much! Please Report any bugs and suggestions

DOWNLOAD BETA :
http://starcraftfrenzy.webs.com/
:cexc:

Features:
-Custom Models
-Custom Units
-Custom Textures
-Custom Sounds
-Custom Triggers
-Computer AI Support
etc.

Not Yet Implemented:
-Custom Heroes
-Custom Items
gonna add them soon

Credits:
-All of the [ZanMgt] team members
-Fingolfin
-Franks
-geries
-I3lackDeath
-shamanyouranus
-WILL THE ALMIGHTY
-zubster
-Maker

I USE GUI TRIGGERS IN THIS MAP.

Last edited:
Level 4
You know this is in wrong forum? :D
but nice idea

what do you mean? I thought I could let people test my map here before the initial release? right? so, where do I should I place my beta testing thread?

the forum says: Map Development - Discuss your developing maps. Release beta tests and get useful feedback before the final release. If your map is fully complete or is a late Beta, then it can be uploaded directly to our Maps Section. Otherwise, attach the map to your post. This is NOT a forum to ask questions about the Editor!

Level 6
what do you mean SC2 Maps? its a WarCraft Map... for WarCraft. and if you think the PRINTSCREEN was StarCraft, no it was NOT it is WarCraft. Have you even tested the Map?

Take it easy man. I was trying to help. I was telling edo494 that the map was a warcraft map, and I was telling him that the link to the forum he posted was for sc2 maps, which this is not, okay? Chill. :D

Level 2
Wow. This is a pretty great map. I played with bots and all of them met in the middle of the map and destroyed each other. Banshees are slightly OP however. They don't have a lot of health, but a swarm of them can easily take out every army. Nice map though. Can't wait for the full product.

Level 4
Wow. This is a pretty great map. I played with bots and all of them met in the middle of the map and destroyed each other. Banshees are slightly OP however. They don't have a lot of health, but a swarm of them can easily take out every army. Nice map though. Can't wait for the full product.
Thanks! I didn't think anyone would test the map before they would comment.. thanks for testing..

Status
Not open for further replies.