• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A New Footmen Frenzy-Like Map Coming, Balance Wars

Do you think that Footmen Frenzy is unbalanced?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is more or less an alert that soon, after the the 1.17 patch (full version) is released, so will the .1 beta version of Balance Wars. Balance Wars is currently being tested in Azeroth East, and is only missing the new heroes that will be available for 1.17 and 1 other thing, neither affecting the game very much.
The General idea of Balance Wars tends to be a little like Footmen Frenzy. The map was made entirely from scratch though, and the terraining almost adds a little bit of an RPG (Role Playing Game, not Rocket Propelled Grenade) feel. You can choose from 16 duos, ex: Footmen and Riflemen. There will be 50 total heroes after 1.17, 24 custom and 26 regular (included in the regular is the Elven Ranger and Dranei Darkseer [Akamah]). The game at the moment features great balance, but I can't get a very large test together, b/c the word "test" scares people away. Don't be afraid, there should not be much in the game that is not finished. If you do play the map, and I'm in there, make sure to give feedback, I'm hoping that by the full beta version, the balance will be complete. Remember, look for Balance Wars, coming your way after the 1.17 patch is released.
Also look for these other exciting Maul titles: WarCraft Maul: Remade v1.3 Beta 2, WarCraft Maul: Remade v 1.3 Expert Mode*, and StarCraft Maul*

*not currently available

Edit- I wonder who said Frenzy was balanced... probably Hato... (wouldn't know balance if it hit him on the head and said, "Hi! I'm Balance!")

Status
Not open for further replies.