• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mana loss when aquiring items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'd be pretty amazed if anyone knows the cause and fix for this problem, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Once, I was a happy mapper like the rest of you, until one dark day when it all changed.
While testing my map I realized that whenever my little peasant unit picks up, is given, or otherwise aquires an item, it loses all its mana (5/5 -> 0/5).

"Post your triggers", you say. The thing is, I have no trigger whatsoever that changes anyone's mana. No trigger that replaces the peasant. Nothing tied to peasants aquiring items. I do not think I had this problem from the start, but I've certainly not added any triggers that could be held responsible.
I'm not a god at the editor, but I'm pretty experienced and I'm no idiot. There is no trigger that is even remotely relevant to my problem.

Thoughts?

Level 6
I have explained the situation, so I don't know where you got that from. I have nothing to give you that would actually be of any help, as I already explained. I posted this in hope that someone have run into the same problem.

Ignore it if you wish, no one is forcing you.

Level 5
OMG MAN. do it in a pm send it to hereto or me or find someone else whos a mod here or something cause most of us isn't here to steal maps. we're here to help and be helped.

Level 5
yes pastepin or get another site the hosts files so that u can give link to someone to download and only ppl u want to download it(i've seen the sites knew the names but forgot em.)

Status
Not open for further replies.