• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mana degeneration and then health degeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A few years back, I was working on a old project called Wolf Legacy. It was my best project but looking back, it was really lacking and didn't have much replay value like say LOAP or Dark Deeds. I was still diving into the wonderful realm of triggers and now just three days ago, I decided to start working on WL's sequel Wolf Legacy Reborn. (Great title, I know. So original. Lawl.)

Its been a few years, four I think? I don't know but its been a very long time since I played around with triggers and I've been following tips from this site on how to use some of them. Now, I'm trying to implement a sort of hunger system much like Wolf Pack had but I'm hitting dead ends. I want the mana to decrease and then once it hits zero, to have the health to go down... I have other questions but I don't want to spam the site with all of them so I'll ask as I hit more and more dead ends. Here's the screen shot of the trigger thus far:

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/L...Hungertrigger_zpsc5f72d12.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? c:

Level 2
Sorry, I just joined this site literally today so I'm still learning ^^; Nooby mistake, I apologize Zakamutt.

Level 2
Oh, thank you so much for the tip. And again, I just joined today so I'm still learning where and where not to post xD Hehe. I'll try that out now, thanks again Squiggy.

Level 2
Just pick every unit you want, check for their mana and if it's greater than 0, decrease by whatever. If it's 0, decrease their health by whatever.

Oh and this belongs to Triggers & Scripts
Also, if I may ask Squiggy. Would all this selection stuff take place in the triggers? I'm sorry for pestering xD

Status
Not open for further replies.