• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Malfurion Stormrage and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Malfurion Stormrage and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Malfurion Stormrage (Optimized) Info:

• Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Fixed the legs a bit.
  • Animations have been linearized.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a rigging bug.

Keeper of the Grove (Blood Elf) Info:
  • Created a Blood Elf version of Malfurion Stormrage.

• Uploaded.

Keeper of the Grove (Dwarf) Info:
  • Created a Dwarven version of the Malfurion model.

• Wildhammer Dwarves have always been in tune with nature compared to their other brethren. Their contact with Night Elves within the Alliance have allowed them to utilize nature's forces.

• Uploaded.

Keeper of the Tides (Kul Tiras) Info:
  • Created an archdruid for Kul Tiras using the Malfurion model.

• While most Druids were mentored by Cenarius or his students, the Druids of Kul Tiras were mentored by Drust who rejected Gorak Tul's war against Humans.

• Uploaded.

Malfurion Soulcage Info:
  • Created an Undead version of Malfurion Stormrage.

• Malfurion and Tyrande died together, while fighting the Scourge. Now they serve the Scourge together.

• Uploaded.

Malfurion Stormrage (Hooded) Info:
  • Created a hooded version of Malfurion Stormrage.

• Uploaded.

Paladin (Night Elf, Stag Mount) Info:
  • Created a Paladin version of Malfurion Stormrage.

• Some Night Elves have taken their worship of Elune in a different Light.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Argent Crusade, Cenarion Circle, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Keeper of the Grove (Blood Elf) (Model)

Keeper of the Grove (Dwarf) (Model)

Keeper of the Tides (Model)

Malfurion Soulcage (Model)

Malfurion Stormrage (Hooded) (Model)

Malfurion Stormrage (Optimized) (Model)

Paladin (Night Elf, Stag Mount) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Some people might mind use for it.
Level 10
As I previously stated on the Druid of the Claw page, it looks great however the purple robes really, really throw it off. On the beta, I usually just see lots of shades of green, brown, grey and black when it comes to Kul'Tiran clothing. Perhaps use the robes of the Gul'dan model which are the same but black if you want to minimize the effort. However, a brown or dark green robe would really suit this model, and the Druid of the Claw one, if you could find the right in-game textures to match.

Also, making the bread that orangey brown color like in this model of yours would also improve it vastly, compared to the white.

5/5 +rep

Level 60
As I previously stated on the Druid of the Claw page, it looks great however the purple robes really, really throw it off. On the beta, I usually just see lots of shades of green, brown, grey and black when it comes to Kul'Tiran clothing. Perhaps use the robes of the Gul'dan model which are the same but black if you want to minimize the effort. However, a brown or dark green robe would really suit this model, and the Druid of the Claw one, if you could find the right in-game textures to match.

Also, making the bread that orangey brown color like in this model of yours would also improve it vastly, compared to the white.

5/5 +rep

Problem is I haven't seen any druid NPCs yet so I am sort of giving them the same color scheme as the Tidesages I guess:

210px-High_sea_priest_concept.jpg

Level 10
Problem is I haven't seen any druid NPCs yet so I am sort of giving them the same color scheme as the Tidesages I guess:

I'll see if I can find any and take a couple screenshots off the beta and PM them to you; They basically have that whole wicker vibe to them. The Tidesages are like void cultists basically. They use water and void magic. You got the bear form and stag on point, however.

Level 10

I'll see if I can find any and take a couple screenshots off the beta and PM them to you; They basically have that whole wicker vibe to them. The Tidesages are like void cultists basically. They use water and void magic. You got the bear form and stag on point, however.

I can't PM you so I'll just leave it here:

So basically the Kul'Tiran druids are in Drustvar and they're called the Thornspeakers. They learned druidism from the Drust who have all but gone extinct except for one, Ulfar. Unlike normal druidism, the Drust practice druidic death magic, which is like the counterpart to normal druidism (ya know the whole balance of life, yin and yang, yadda yadda yadda). They wear shades of green and brown and lots and lots of skulls, thorns and brances on their armor.

Couple of screenshots I just took:

Te2g6Gc.jpg

a43g5k0.jpg

aUKFAkM.jpg

ilpxHqa.jpg

oQKJxMJ.jpg

Also this Wowhead article shows all the forms for Kul'Tran druids for further inspiration.

Hope this helps <3

PS make more iron horde stuff. if not then how about Zandalar or Kul'Tiras building sets? :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Maybe You Can Add The Blood Elven Version of Keeper of the Grove (Stag Mount). The Blood Elven version uses Blood Mage skin, Blood Elf Spell Thief skin, Lord Garithos skin, Necromancer skin, Blood Elf Dragonhawk Rider skin, and Blood Elf Lieutenant skin.

Level 6
Nice model. Can you do the Mountain King (Ram Mount) ? It has the four versions (Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, Dark Iron and Red Armor)