1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mal'Furion.blp

Submitted by eliaka5, Sithicus Dias
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This Skin is pretty good for me, i hope you guys enjoy it and like it, this skin make Mal'furion a bit good and looks like a High Elf for me, rate the skin with your comments guys :}

Keywords:
Malfurion,Night Elf, Hero
Contents

Mal'Furion High Elf (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
23:58, 30th Dec 2013 Kwaliti: Skin Submission Rules At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this. Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!
  1. 23:58, 30th Dec 2013
    Kwaliti:

Skin Submission Rules

At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this.

Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!

2. eliaka5

eliaka5

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, i have the game in spanish because i speak spanish, but you understand my objetive :D

3. Adaethus

Adaethus

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a simple and badly executed recolour with no freehand to speak of whatsoever.
    The colour scheme doesn't make any sense and the skin colour looks almost greenish in certain parts.

I recommend you to look at some tutorials and come back with a better skin.

As it is this skin has no chance of approval.

4. eliaka5

eliaka5

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's No Problem if you don't like it, maybe someone will like it, it's my first time uploading something, and i thought it was good, it is good for me.

Thanks for rating btw

5. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    No,no, you missunderstood him. He doesn't say it's a bad made skin but it is not actually a skin. You used some tools to recolour the sking not making any visible ( beside colour) changes so this won't get approved. There must be more features which say this is not a Mal'furion with an other colour scheme.

6. RECOLORS YAY! Wee!

7. Adaethus

Adaethus

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's not me disliking it because it is bad (which it is), but it doesn't follow the forum rules which it looks like you didn't read.

8. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It's not very different from the old Malfurion. 2/5 too easy skin.