• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mal'Furion.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Skin is pretty good for me, i hope you guys enjoy it and like it, this skin make Mal'furion a bit good and looks like a High Elf for me, rate the skin with your comments guys :}

Keywords:
Malfurion,Night Elf, Hero
Contents

Mal'Furion High Elf (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
23:58, 30th Dec 2013 Kwaliti: Skin Submission Rules At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this. Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!

M

23:58, 30th Dec 2013
Kwaliti:

Skin Submission Rules

Submitted Skin Resources have to be at least 75% freehand work.

At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this.

Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!

Level 9
This is a simple and badly executed recolour with no freehand to speak of whatsoever.
The colour scheme doesn't make any sense and the skin colour looks almost greenish in certain parts.

I recommend you to look at some tutorials and come back with a better skin.

As it is this skin has no chance of approval.

Level 4
This is a simple and badly executed recolour with no freehand to speak of whatsoever.
The colour scheme doesn't make any sense and the skin colour looks almost greenish in certain parts.

I recommend you to look at some tutorials and come back with a better skin.

As it is this skin has no chance of approval.

There's No Problem if you don't like it, maybe someone will like it, it's my first time uploading something, and i thought it was good, it is good for me.

Thanks for rating btw

Level 16
No,no, you missunderstood him. He doesn't say it's a bad made skin but it is not actually a skin. You used some tools to recolour the sking not making any visible ( beside colour) changes so this won't get approved. There must be more features which say this is not a Mal'furion with an other colour scheme.

Level 9
There's No Problem if you don't like it, maybe someone will like it, it's my first time uploading something, and i thought it was good, it is good for me.

Thanks for rating btw

It's not me disliking it because it is bad (which it is), but it doesn't follow the forum rules which it looks like you didn't read.