• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Import] Malfunctioning Custom Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm trying to use a set of custom colored icons for the map I'm making (for aesthetic purposes), and they work fine up until any menu screen is brought up (Menu, Quest, Allies, etc.) where they turn green or revert back to their original format instead of the disabled versions of the icons I want. HELPP!? :vw_wtf:

Attachments

• Bug (n).jpg
    Bug (n).jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Bug (b).jpg
    Bug (b).jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 88
Level 26
The disabled buttion variants are extra graphics, they do not get an automatic filter superimposed. However, the path of them is derived from the defined normal button icon.

By default, that is ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DIS + yourButtonName

If your icon is on ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMyButton.blp
the disabled one should be on ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNMyButton.blp

If you have done that, your paths are either wrong or the specific file corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.