• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making upgrade available after time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi could you tell me how i can make upgrade which is automatical done at 10 min of game? and player doesnt have to do this upgrade.i tired to use tigger set current reserach of (my upgrade) to lvl 0 for player x but it doesnt work. I also would like to add that my upgrade is unit availablity upgrade (its not dmg or attack upgrade)

Level 11
Make the unit require a tech called "Wait 10 minutes", research the tech for the players after 10 minutes.
I dont excatly get you so i mąkę upgrade called wait 10 min and mąkę unit needing this upgrade to be built. But how do i mąkę this upgrade automaticaly upgraded when game time is 10 min? I want upgrade called wait 10 min to be automaticaly done when game time is 10 min

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I dont excatly get you so i mąkę upgrade called wait 10 min and mąkę unit needing this upgrade to be built. But how do i mąkę this upgrade automaticaly upgraded when game time is 10 min? I want upgrade called wait 10 min to be automaticaly done when game time is 10 min
Event -> Elapsed time 10 minutes (600 seconds).
Actions -> Set upgrade level for appropriate player to 1.

Upgrades cannot be unresearched, but they can be researched by trigger to a level greater than or equal to the current upgrade level.

For testing purposes set the trigger to fire after 15 seconds and an extra action to print a message "Research trigger fired". If the message does not show after 15 seconds then there is some other problem with the trigger, such as initialization thread crash or trigger is disabled/off.

Status
Not open for further replies.