• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Mana Shield More Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings yet again, and for those who answered previous questions of mine; thank you very much.

I have yet another problem, I know my way very well around the editor for the most part, but when it gets to complex triggers or talking about Jass I know little to nothing, just so you know. Here's the issue;

As the title may imply, I wish to make Mana Shield more powerful. Mana Shield currently only goes up to absorbing 10 HP per mana, and won't allow me to go any further. While I don't wish to go too much higher then that, but it becomes problematic when I have 4-6 levels worth of it. Not to mention the absorbed damage needs to be more effectively mana conserving then his heal, (a customized Rejuvination) as of current since the max is 10, it is literally just as mana efficient. If there's no way to make this happen without knowledge of Jass, then perhaps there's a way to make it targetable on others, yet still consume his mana?

If you have new ideas which may be better for this hero, don't be shy! But do also mention how I can fix this problem if you know how.

Level 3
If you Shift+Click the field it'll be able to go past 10.

1314029819767.png

..... All my pride is lost. Does this work with most things which would have a maximum limit!?

Status
Not open for further replies.