• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making different experience rate in each hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Not really clear on what you're asking but...

When the hero changes to a different job (hero), but set the level of the new hero to the old ones level?

Or are you saying....

Hero A should not level as fast as Hero B, so I want hero A to gain XP more slowly.

If its the latter, you need to trigger the experience gain, or I believe you can set the Experience Rate for a Player, meaning not an individual hero, but a player.

Level 7
Not really clear on what you're asking but...

When the hero changes to a different job (hero), but set the level of the new hero to the old ones level?

Or are you saying....

Hero A should not level as fast as Hero B, so I want hero A to gain XP more slowly.

If its the latter, you need to trigger the experience gain, or I believe you can set the Experience Rate for a Player, meaning not an individual hero, but a player.
the one with the HeroA should not level as fast as hero B...something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.