• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making custom sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey Hive, just letting ya know I'm making a comeback. And now I'm making custom sigs aswell as models. But lets do sigs for now. If anyone is needing a custom signature, I can make some. I am still a newby to photoshop and illustrator, so simple stuff (like color changes, characters with custom background, or anything else simple or slightly moderate) This will help with my skills so I can make better things later on. Just reply with a description of what you want, and I'll let you know when I'm done.

My current one shown is for my WoW guild. Full pic not shown sadly :sad: but its an example of what I can do :grin:

Last edited:
Level 8
-bump- (dunno if its allowed, but just shoving this back in the list if anyone needing a sig)

Level 34
I don't need one, for I, TDB, got BBcodes.

Plus: No doubleposting.

Edit plus: So I meant that you must delete the second one.

Edit plus plus: You can only bump once per 48 hours, not a few hours.

Last edited:
Level 8
ok. heres a basic sig. I will work on it more when I get the chance (now that I got CS3).

Level 10
just the one i have now except... less artificial vine and better lightning and a tanner hand (the ones on the internet are really white! :p)
if you could do that that would be nice thanks!
oh ya and my name looking like vines or a scrawly writing if thats too difficult

Level 8
ok, I did some work, and got these first 2 requests done. as for 3rgtyr54, can you give me a base picture please. I fail at drawing these things up. I prefer manipulation (its easy, as I am still learning photoshop).

[Edit] Here's the pics. Warhunter, I editted your old sig, made it larger, and made it more clear. Therneon, I fixed (slightly) by making parts of the vine go under his skin, made it look slightly more realistic, and stuck your name in it. Might you be able to tell me who made the original sig?

Last edited:
Level 11
ok, if you need more I suggest west Virgina mountains (picture 2), the Catskills (pictures 3,4,5), and the Adirondacks (picture 1).

adirondacks_IMG_6864.jpg

lagenews1-1596.jpg

Catskills_from_Overlook_Mountain.jpg

JoentheCatskills07-07-07.jpg

catskills-hiking-img_0033m.jpg

Level 8
soz guys, but I will have to put this to a halt for now. Im going away for 2 weeks, so wont be able to get this done (as I had to use photoshop on another comp, so i cant use for another 2 weeks (unless my comp suddenly started working normal)). so soz. I'll work on it when I get back.

Level 14
I want a sig with Alexandros Mograine if its possible i want it to be saying ''The AshBringer'' with blue letters and at the background showing this pic and if its possible add my name at the bottom corner with very small red letters.Hope you can make it(I dont want the photo minimized just make it smaller and leave the rest blank(black clolor)
WoW_Comic_Ashbringer_1_0-a_%28artwork%29.jpg

Level 8
ok. while Im gone for the 2 weeks, feel free to post your requests, and I'll work on them when I get back. just dont rack it up too much. and just for the hell of it, I will also make loading screen pics, but I wont be doing tga conversions, so keep that in mind.

Level 8
I am back guys. and thanks for the rep too thern. I was working for free, but I suppose rep helps :3

Level 8
warhunter. ur sigs ready.
[Edit] Warhunter. you alive???

Last edited:
Level 8
I am back, and this time it's official. I am now devoting my time to completing all sigs that people request.

Arthas_King, your sig is ready.

Just save image location, and set it as your signature.

Level 8
I can do it, but only when it comes to that. why, are you requesting something?

Level 2
I'm new :)
And I think making a sig for me will be easy :D
Can you make me something not too fancy that involves sushi/sashimi? :3
Something small and basic will do >_<
Thanks!

Level 5
I need this
kingmong-02.jpg

With the text "MetalThing" in the skies and the text "for the cake" in the bottom.
And put your name on it :D just not on the space marine.

Level 8
erm, it kinda looks more like an avatar. do you want it as an avatar, or to be a signature?

Level 8
ok guys, got the sigs (cept arthas' new one). Here they are:
MetalThing:
GameMaster_DK:
3rgytr54:

my pic aint working :S i can see metalthing's

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=20ch9d

There's the pic in a larger version...

oh there it was, long loading time, i assume

... i don't like it, it has an ugly white border around the clam... just make it white... can you make it so, that the colour changes from the white around the clam, to the hive's background colour?

Thanks for calling me master, but it's Crafter :p

Level 8
ok... dark brown background... it will make the clam harder to see. I can fix the white, just thought it wasnt noticable. must have been the computer I was working on.

Level 8
@Gamecrafter: yeah, hives background is a very dark dark brown, and will make clam hard to see. maybe white is best.
@sashimi: sorry, I hadnt realised you posted. I must have skipped through thread. I'll work on it today.

Level 8
ye, better than what I made. I just took a pic of some Sashimi and wrote sashimi next to it.

Level 8
oh u meant me? I thought meant sashimi. well, I use photoshop. and I havnt been able to get much done lately. gimme next week and I should get it done by then, unless your willing to buy me a new RAM card...

Status
Not open for further replies.