• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MAking computer units cast spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm new to map making. I am making a custom map, where at a curtain moments a group of units and a hero appears and attack you. But the problem is that when they appear, I can't make them cast spells. I have used triggers for starting AI, but it doesn't seam to work, because they don't even learn that spells. Can anyone help me please? I am using undead units and heroes. I would like that my undead heroes act more stronger, than just hitting with base damage. I have some necromancers too, they don't cast anything too. Please help!!

Level 2
I just spawn them and hope they will learn their skills alone. They have AI running for it, I hope. But the cript lord doesn't obey the AI. He just strikes around. I am giving him 10 second to do that, and change his ownership to me to test it. And, how can I increase his spell level using trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.