• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a, 'Move Corpse' Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As the title says, I need to be capable of moving a corpse as soon as the unit dies, (not a hero) to a specific region. If you want more of a visual what I'm doing, then I'll explain.

I have a computer which through triggers, generates units. One however is already made from the very beginning. Once in awhile they go out to attack a specific region and of course often it fails, so this, "Grand Marshal' unit does as well. I need his corpse to be repositioned back at home while he is being resurrected by a modified Cairne's ultimate ability.

Level 3
Event - A unit dies
Condition - Dying unit == your unit
Action - Move unit isntantly to location

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

It doesn't seemed to have worked. But I must admit, I couldn't find a trigger which relates so closely to Dying unit. However I did manage to find, "A unit owned by player X dies" and went off of that and tried it. 'Course as mentioned, it didn't seem to work.

Although this is a unit I did retrieve off of this site, (the model) though I don't believe it was intended to be a hero. Perhaps that could be related?

Edit:

Nevermind, managed to find it with an even more thorough look. I'll try it momentarily and tell you the results.

Another Edit:

It does not work, even if I change the model, so I know it's not the model in which makes it not work.

Last edited:
Level 3
I figured out my problem, to which will cause a dilemma, I'm afraid. It will /not/ move his corpse if under the effects of Reincarnation. So I will be forced to resort to make another method. I'll make a new thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.