• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make the attachment able for other hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello... i need someone tell me how to edit an attachment that i have, it is a shield, i can wear that on my left hand and looks great :thumbs_up: but when i wear it in my right hand, the model is still in the same form, so for the right hand the image sucks...
attachmentsd.png

if someone can tell me how to edit the shield to make one that shows the shield's face out not in like in the pic
SORRY FOR THE PIC, BUT I'VE MADE SO FOR A SPANISH FORUM ...
SO
MAL = WRONG
NORMAL = NORMAL [haha!]

Last edited:
Level 2
good idea... but i downloaded that and when i tried to run it, there shows an error

"Component 'COMDLG32.0CX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
that says :S

Level 2
ahm... sorry but one last question... when i run the vertex modifer and i try to open any file, it only can open .MDL files... and my files are all .MDX, so is there any way to change between them? MDX to MDL?

Level 2
no double posting and yes u could use Yobgul's Mdl-Mdx File Converter to convert from mdx to mdl and also mdl back to mdx

EDIT: change that to mdlx converter which can be found here

well, thanks for evertything :infl_thumbs_up:, now i finished editing the model and here are the results

attachmentsarreglado.png

althought the image has some problems, i will solve it while i learn modeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.