• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

make different units move constantly with the same trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well I have a trigger that makes a unit move in circles, just by changing the angle and point with a loop. Thats fine but lets suppose I want to make another unit move in circles with the same trigger how I do it?, and I mean with difrent angles, for example the unit 1 is spinning and goes by 70° degrees and the other one goes by 200°. Ive tryed to use the trigger for both units but It only work for the last triggering unit. :ogre_icwydt:

Level 21
well I have a trigger that makes a unit move in circles, just by changing the angle and point with a loop. Thats fine but lets suppose I want to make another unit move in circles with the same trigger how I do it?, and I mean with difrent angles, for example the unit 1 is spinning and goes by 70° degrees and the other one goes by 200°. Ive tryed to use the trigger for both units but It only work for the last triggering unit. :ogre_icwydt:

Use a unit indexer(Bribe has made a nice one)
Create a real array for the turning angle of units and
Unit group for turning units

Then make a periodic trigger that picks every unit in the group and orders them to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.