• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Make an unit move FORWARD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Triggering spell

Im summoning an unit, Without targets ( Summon water elemental ) and I'd like this unit to walk forward for 8 seconds... The only problem is that I can't find a trigger to tell it to walk forward without target... I want it to move for a distance of 800 ( move 100 per sec... ). Do anyone have an idea to tell him to move.

Thanx

Level 22
what do u mean walk forward without a target??

1) let them move with 'unit - issue order with position'

2) every 1 sec of the game: move summonerd unit instantly to 'position of summoned unit offset by 100'(point with polar offset) and 'facing of summoned unit' degrees

Level 2
What i mean is, for exemple I summon an unit, lets say a ROCKET, and i want it to go forward forever, tho its a UNIT, and depending where my hero is facing, the rocket will go the angle my hero face...

What i got is, I summon this rocket, he get the good angle ( same as my hero ) but i dont understand how to make him go forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.