• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Majora's Mask Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am cuirrently working on a Majora's Mask 1-player RPG Stroy for warcraft and if anyone wants to help me make it, you are welcome to:wink:. IT should have Heart pieces, 3-day, Songs(an item will be a spell book with notes in it), 4-6 dungeons, Bosses/enemys, and most of all MINI GAMES :D.

Recruiting now, Leave a comment if your interested. :grin:

Also Im gonna get Models and Icons so if anyone wants to make like a skull kid or young Link Feel FREE and ill give you Credit on the Loading screen and Credits.

Last edited:
Level 12
...Still no screenshots.
This will never go anywhere, just saying.
With your grammar?... No.
Lets see how many errors are in your last sentence.
"fine ill take some but i only got the frst forest area....but im geting models/skins :D"
Capitalize F, comma after fine, capitalize I, apostraphe after I, before ll, comma after some, capitalize I, add 've after I, insert an i after the f in first, capitalize B, capitalize I, apostraphe after I, before m, two t's in "getting", period after skins.
Counting.
Counting.
Calculating.
13 errors.
No original idea.
Sucession = 0%.

Eh, that last post makes no sense at all.
You should add in what you need, what you have and what you don't need. That helps people decide whether they're fit or not.

Hero ...
1) who cares if it's not an original idea? Is WC3:WoW completely original? Is Magic the Gathering? Are all those Super smash brother maps original? (not insulting the maps)
2) even if he spells badly in forums, that doesn't mean he spells badly in maps, I've seen it a lot of times. IE. me, I usually spell badly in Bnet.
3) STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE FROM THEIR OWN DAMN PROJECTS AND GET A LIFE. SERIOUSLY. IT'S ANNOYING AND STUPID.

Level 2
ill help favorite game ever ill do the mask icons? anything else you need m3h to do?

EDIT: i got all the mask images making into icons currently ill break out muh model maker for them right away

Level 12

If I helped you in any way, please +Rep me if I deserve it.
After all, I need it after my
Quadrouple posting spree.

The dumbest person ever. <-------- this is right ;D

Yes, I iz spell check.

DAMN RIGHT ITS RIGHT. What a bastard that guy is. I'm suprised he hasn't gone below -10 rep yet. xD

Uhm, okay guys, seriously, don't double post. That leads to quadrouple, and I had a bad experience with that, hence my sig.

I love making enemies. :D Perhaps I could help? Though I can't go full time because I'm in alot of projects already.

Uhm. Put them in by... Hitting manage attachments... Then add it in from there... Or alternatively, upload them onto photobucket etc and get the code for it. Then just paste that code in and tuh-duh, your image.
Alternatively, you could just post a link to the uploaded image, but then peoples have to click the link and they may lag upon opening thy page. But on the bright side, it doesn't make your post as long as hell.

Elg, I iz spell check, as stated above. WC3:WoW is an original idea, not fully, but was DOTA original? Come up with at least a half-original idea. WC3:WoW did. It uses an engine that allows for servers and it uses hi-res doodads and such instead of the crappy, flat, no-life terrain WoW ORPG maps.

Level 2
hmmm i know theres a link model on the site some where, currently working on the mask models now i just need to find a dam BLP converter that works.. so i can get the dam icon up and running also we gonna run a champian or a big ass map 322-480? :hohum: PM with anything else you need muh to do also if you could get together what each mask does and what you need them to do in game i can get started on making then into spells/abilitys

Level 10
hmmm i know theres a link model on the site some where, currently working on the mask models now i just need to find a dam BLP converter that works.. so i can get the dam icon up and running also we gonna run a champian or a big ass map 322-480? :hohum: PM with anything else you need muh to do also if you could get together what each mask does and what you need them to do in game i can get started on making then into spells/abilitys

Ahh thanks but i got a link model and i edited it so it has no weapons and the kokori sword and the deku sheild/ hero sheilds are attachments :D

and thx HEro_leif i need some enemies like skull kid first of all hes the main enemy (he's the scarcrow thing).

OH CAN SOMEONE MAKE A MOON MODEL for the cinimatic if you lose BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

SCREEN SHOTS :D

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 141
Level 10

yah thx i need the masks their the point of the game(side-quests)

And im playing my N64 to find out everything :D.......20hearts and all masks/strray faries in 3 song of times...... I OWN!

Level 10
HERES THE LINK Model for Eponda if anyone wants to make him PLZZZZZZZZZ and can you make a single epona.....:D ;D :) :0 :E vampire :D

also the map is going to be 2 maps 1 is Termina and the other are the Temples/moon :D WE CAN DO THIS!

Attachments

• Link.MDX
    267.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Texture Link.blp
    127.4 KB · Views: 76
  • white.blp
    1.3 KB · Views: 65
  • ZDfx.blp
    3.5 KB · Views: 59
Level 12
...Still no screenshots.
This will never go anywhere, just saying.
With your grammar?... No.
Lets see how many errors are in your last sentence.
"fine ill take some but i only got the frst forest area....but im geting models/skins :D"
Capitalize F, comma after fine, capitalize I, apostraphe after I, before ll, comma after some, capitalize I, add 've after I, insert an i after the f in first, capitalize B, capitalize I, apostraphe after I, before m, two t's in "getting", period after skins.
Counting.
Counting.
Calculating.
13 errors.
No original idea.
Sucession = 0%.

You made a big f*ckin deal about grammar yet you spell "Succession" wrong?!?

Its not even "succession", its "success"

Don't be making paragraphs of corrections and finishing it off with a dumbass mistake of your own

EDIT

I seriously love the 3D zelda games, they are the perfect RPG and are the quintessential 3D RPG game (at least that is how I feel about it)

Great items, quests, all kinds of interesting effects, (like the level flip, and invisible eye-glass)
Zelda was f*cking sick

I wish I knew how to make my own game like that, I'd add so much to make it so much cooler, like editable stats, the items you get from bosses actually/visibly increase your abilities, I'd make more spells for it, and make them usable the way Oblivion does it, I'd do SO MUCH!!!

Damn, I wish there was somekind of night course dedicated to learning how to code & model every aspect of that game

The best part of all is the models were all very low poly, and extremely similar to WarcraftIII models

Level 12
......yah i should start working WHEN I HAVE THE PROPER CREW!!!!!!!!! and models

still take a college cousre on video game designing :D id play it if you made it like you said.........SICK

Theres no need to raise your voice

Yes, it would be sick, if those dots are to represent sarcasm, its an expression you dumbass, if not, then hell yes it would be good

I am not going to join your team for a number of reasons, the most outstanding being I cannot stand working with other people on a map

Level 12
I am not going to join your team for a number of reasons, the most outstanding being I cannot stand working with other people on a map

Basically same thing goes for me. >>'

And with the succession before, its because I had to type that in a minute, I was testing and I was in one of my three minute breaks. Damn state testing. -_-

Level 2
hes stil to tall =p also ill have them icons up pronto 0.- and any ideas on abilitys and such? so can i be aprat of your "crew" =p

Level 10
thx now i need some models to get my map running like Goron/Zora/SkullKid/MOON/Gaint/Bomb/Epona W/ link/Epona Without Link(or i could just use the horse model?)/Happy MAsk Salesman/Ext you know what i mean AGES to complete or could i just put skins on them :D

........Just 4 you 2 know the models need to blp not jpg but i can change them THX :D

Last edited:
Level 2
whats the problem i can helps post if your tanrsforming with a hero you gonna have to add a trigger to him so it makes a chache of his stats or else when he goes back hes lvl one again =p 0.-

Level 2
im not real keen on the creation of caches so go to the moddng help forum and they can help you there

Level 5
You made a big f*ckin deal about grammar yet you spell "Succession" wrong?!?

Its not even "succession", its "success"

Don't be making paragraphs of corrections and finishing it off with a dumbass mistake of your own

EDIT

I seriously love the 3D zelda games, they are the perfect RPG and are the quintessential 3D RPG game (at least that is how I feel about it)

Great items, quests, all kinds of interesting effects, (like the level flip, and invisible eye-glass)
Zelda was f*cking sick

I wish I knew how to make my own game like that, I'd add so much to make it so much cooler, like editable stats, the items you get from bosses actually/visibly increase your abilities, I'd make more spells for it, and make them usable the way Oblivion does it, I'd do SO MUCH!!!

Damn, I wish there was somekind of night course dedicated to learning how to code & model every aspect of that game

The best part of all is the models were all very low poly, and extremely similar to WarcraftIII models
That there would kill Zelda. Also Zelda is not an RPG.

Level 12
That there would kill Zelda. Also Zelda is not an RPG.

One, it would not be any way related to Zelda
Two, yeah Zelda doesn't seem like the quintessential Role-Playing Game or anything (sarcasm)

Playing a Kokiri child who goes on all kinds of adventures, solving puzzles, and gethering ancient artifacts

NOT ROLE-PLAYING AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.