• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

major world edit probleme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i dont kno if i posted this to the right place but i have a giant probleme:

my world edit broke, when i save a game i cant open it with my wc3 and i cant find it in "my computer" the only way i can open it is by using world edit so i cant host it any more:cry:

PPLLLLLZZZZ some one tell me how to repair this

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
A link to the downloaded tool in question may be most useful.

If you are refering to normal WE. I advise uninstalling WC3, reinstalling RoC then TFT and patching to lattest version. That will always fix any installation problems with WE.

If that is not the problem, then maybe your map is not in the maps folder located in your WC3 install directory. Also, make sure you try finding it with TFT and not RoC as TFT shows all maps while RoC only shows RoC maps.

If that is still not the problem, does the "Test map" function of world editor work?

Status
Not open for further replies.