• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MainMenu Banner

This is the main menu banner and has the original animations. This banner has a big file size (has like 96 bones and all are animated), so I think this is only useful in a single player map.

Note: In Magos(War 3 model editor) you'll see two vertices with error, that's just there, in the game and in the editor works fine.

Edit: Added the moon and the wood piece in the banner, for some reason I deleted two bones that shouldn't be deleted.

Credits:
Blizzard, for making the model and animations.
For me, centering the model on 0 x/y, making the original animations and other things work properly.

Keywords:
main menu, orc banner, banner, ban, mainmenu banner orc
Contents

MainMenu Banner (Model)

Reviews
14:08, 5th Sep 2012 HappyTauren: Some might be put off by the size, but I will approve this due to extreme usefulness in cinematics. Getting your camera zoomed on this model could make a nice effect!

M

14:08, 5th Sep 2012
HappyTauren: Some might be put off by the size, but I will approve this due to extreme usefulness in cinematics. Getting your camera zoomed on this model could make a nice effect!

I really don't think it's necessary to have that many bones in a tiny banner.

Of course, combining bones and changing the animations would be enough work that you might as well make your own banner.

But, really, an animated banner on a stick can easily be done within 10 KB. For someone who wants really high quality animations on the banner, it could be done with under 30 KB.

Level 31

Of course, combining bones and changing the animations would be enough work that you might as well make your own banner.

But, really, an animated banner on a stick can easily be done within 10 KB. For someone who wants really high quality animations on the banner, it could be done with under 30 KB.

Stop

I understand what you say, as I said in the first post, is for a single player map or cinematics.

Have you seen the animations?, You will not see a banner with better animation than the menu screen.

I take the time to fix the model, when I finish the model, the file size was very large, but I had already finished, so I decided to upload it anyway.

Take it or leave it.