• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magistraga ORPG v1.50

Reactions: Scythy Dervish
Magistraga ORPG
from Headlessone

3525bnq.jpg

icp72u.jpg

i6mb8n.jpg

Intro:

[x]Discription
[x]Features
[x]Screenshots
[x]Story (in German it is to long to translate it)
[x]The Pets
How to play this game
This is a simpel to play RPG
You choose 1 of over 40 heroes level them up, find mighty items and fight against monsters. You can buy a pet that help you in battle it will get stonger and when it is level 9 it grow a little bit and get stronger spells. The same is at level 18.
The heroes has spezial races.
Ancients, Orcs, Murlocs, Trolls, Humans, Highelves, Demons, Undeads and Dragon Warriors
Each race has one little spezial, like murloc can swim.
Each hero has 1 basic skill, 3 normals skills and 1 Ultimate skill.

At the beginning you select one of 40 individual hereos and 12 animalcompanions! Then you will have to do quests, to fight against enemies of the mankind, to collect items and to challenge mighty bosses to the fight! Some areas require good teamplay, because the enemies there are extremly dangerous! The following things are need to be noticed:

[x] Good deftness with your hero!
[x] A good combination beetween heros, animalcompanions and items.
[x] A good composed army!

Version 1.5:

Description:

[x]Players: 10
[x]Language: 100% Englisch
[x]Mapsize: more than 256 x 256
[x]Doodads: ~7000
[x]Heroes: ~40
[x]Items: ~180
[x]Best Level: 26

Features:

[x]Triggered Spells!!!!
[x]Item-Dropsystem
[x]Store system (own Home)
[x]Each heroe is unique
[x]12 unique pets
[x]Save/Load System (by Robbepop)
[x]Repick and New funktion
[x]No import Models or Skins.
[x]Nice selfmade icons for spells and items
[x]Many areas to fight
[x]Mighty Boss Monsters
[x]Nice Quests
[x]Set Items!
[x]High number of equip items!
[x]Dungeons.
[x]AOS system!
[x]Ships (very important)
[x]Some eastereggs

Story:

A long time ago, the Zirkelwizards built a big town and every Zirkelwizard got an area in it, but after the Zirkelwizards disappeared, some parts of the town got wild. Magistraga is a huge town which is divided into single areas or you could say Guilds.
The Story

The Pets:

2zocgpj.jpg

j835uw.jpg

Keywords:
Magistraga, City, Ravnica, Headlessone
Contents

Magistraga ORPG v1.50 (Map)

Reviews
08:58, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 11
hiho,

the map was in german and headlessone (the creator) nearly completely translated it into english to share the map to everyone - not only germans.
his description is poor but he had no time for making a good one - im pretty sure he will rework it even if only one of you asked him to do so ...

play this map instead of judging about the description which is - as we now really all know - poor.

Robbepop

hiho,

the map was in german and headlessone (the creator) nearly completely translated it into english to share the map to everyone - not only germans.
his description is poor but he had no time for making a good one - im pretty sure he will rework it even if only one of you asked him to do so ...

play this map instead of judging about the description which is - as we now really all know - poor.

Robbepop

well, that's the rules... I know its kinda bothersome but rules are rules and sadly there are players do not play or download maps that break some rules...

plus it kinda bothersome to download a map because the description is kinda bad and then delete it if you dont like it...

I think most people here has this kind of thinking: I wont download if I dont know much about the map...

Level 3
It sounds great, I will test don't ge me wrong. The only thing i thnk the description needs is a description of the story or point to the ORPG and maybe a map preview img.

idea: 3/5

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Some grammar mistakes, other than that well written descriptions
- Enough heroes
- Good terrain

Negative features:

- No quest menu
- No leader / multiboard
- I had no idea what I was supposed to do while playing this

Additional Information / Conclusion:

This map can definitely become something unique, just fix the things I pointed out.
Good Luck.

Rating: 2.5/3 --> 3/5
Vote for:
Approved