• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic The Gathering Request(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm working on a Magic the Gathering Map and need some models/skins:

1. A Bog Imp Skin

could some reskin a harpy to look like a bog imp
bogimp5eu.png

2. A Good Rat model (with feet. unlike blizzards :))
i would like a new model, because blizzards rat model dosn't have feet, before anyone asks i scale the rat up to match the size of the rest of the units.
razor.jpg

i would appriciate it gratly and credit will be given.

more requests to come soon, as soon as i know what else i need :D thanx in advance

Level 4
The map is based on The 'Magic The Gathering' Card Game. There are 5 teams:
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Black
  • White

Each team has its own spells/creatures and attributes, eg. red are destruction, blue are illusion, green are natural, white are healing, and black are death. The spells are things like creatures, ability's, upgrades etc. The spells cost mana (gold) which players will get every minute or so depending on how many 'lands' they own. They get given a couple of 'cards' a turn which have the spells on them.

I know its a bit confusing at the moment. But try reading The Site you might be able to pick up on what im on about. Why'd you ask??[/url]

Level 21
I believe he just gave info about the map...
meaning it will probably a 10 player melee map or something? Containing the 5 races...

I think he means it's just going to be a melee map with 5 races based on magic, but not that you have to get lands, and have to kill the enemy mage that has 20 hp?

Level 5
Re: MTG

Lol, I'm working on an MTG map too. How are you doing the "cards"?

And er, a little more on-topic, srry but I don't model/skin. I never noticed that thing with the rat...lol. As for bog imp, try Gargoyle. That's what I'm using...but if anyone *does* post up a skin, mind if I do?

Level 4
it'll be a kind of melee map. but more mtg based as in there will be one hero per player, this will be the mage. he will cast the spells and try to defend himself while trying to kill the other mages.

@toolbox: what sort of map are you doing?? i was thinkin we could combine our efforts..

the way im doin my cards is a secret ;) its a very complex way thats gonna take be about two hours of pure GUI coding to get set up.

oh, and the pic of the rats is the Seventh (i think) edition of the razortooth rats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.