• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

MC requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys. I would it if you guys could convert a Salamander model (for Lucifron, Gehennas, the like).

I would also love a Molten Giant model, and a Core Hound model.

Also, an imp model would be great.

I know it's a lot of requests, but if you guys could do any of them, I'd really appreciate it. 8)

Level 25
I know for a FACT there's a Core Hound

You should also know what its called, seeing as you knew the Firewalker's model was called Salamander

So try searching again kthx

The Molten Giant is just a reskinned Mountain Giant anyway

Level 2
Don't believe me? Okay.

Here you go. And I don't know why pages 3-8 are getting scaled down.

And yes, I know that Nian is there, but he's not a core hound. :roll:

Page One:

Page Two:

Page Three:

Page Four:

Page Five:

Page Six:

Page Seven:

Page Eight:

Page Nine:

Level 45
okay, WTF is wrong with you?

1. you didnt compress the images.
2. Thats not going to help your request.

There was a corehound, there was a molten giant and a salamander. But it seems the extracter doesnt want them here or they were either bugged.
and an imp model is here if you didnt look.
God...you dont need to have all the wizzy models, there is already a MC wc3 map and just look in the Wow taking model request thread if you wanted them that bad god...

and if you cant do that, well tough luck, extract them yourself.

Level 2
There's a WoW Models category. So I looked there. If people place their models in the wrong category, then that isn't my fault. The mods should have moved them.

And if the extracter didn't want them here, then the models aren't here, so my request is valid.

And that there's already a MC wc3 map - that's great, it really is. But I don't care much.

There's about 500 lotr maps out there.

Now, it would be great if someone could extract these for me without complaining. :D

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.