• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cat/mouse Modles/skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need Cat\mouse\rat models for my map. ANYTHING would be good but what I have in mind right now is:
Cheese
Mouse trap.
Any Cat models.
Suicide Rat/mouse ( A rat holding a stick of dynamite?)
I will make sure you’re in the credits and if i can +rep you. I would like them done by March 29 but I don’t need them by then and I know it would be almost impossible to get them done that soon. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for that link but I already used that model. I need to have 5 cat units and 5 more mouse units. I already have ONE cat model and ONE mouse models, but I don’t want to use the same models over and over again! Sorry I didn't make it clear the first time. Edit: The mouse modle I have is: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=80633&highlight=mouse and I already used the ones that come in warcraft.

Level 2
Well, if you want, I could try recoloring the cat, though it might not turn out that well.

EDIT: Yes, they're ugly as heck, but they were done in about... 15 seconds apiece :D

Attachments

• GrayCat.jpg
    GrayCat.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 127
  • PinkCat.jpg
    PinkCat.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 140
  • PurpleCat.jpg
    PurpleCat.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 146
  • GreenCat.jpg
    GreenCat.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 124
  • LimeCat.jpg
    LimeCat.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for all the skins, but I have some questions. I have imported models lots before, but I have never done skins. How do I get skins in my map? And am I only allowed 1 skin based off of the same thing? Like you all made skins of the same model but can I use them all or just one? Any way thanks for all the help! :smile:

P.S. @Dan van Ohllus: I never seen that site before, it has so many more models then other sites! I guess I never heard of it before because it has too many WOW models.

Status
Not open for further replies.