• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Skin] - Cyborg Dwarves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey guys!

I've got a really difficult request for whoever can spare the time :). The map that I need it for is almost done, so you'll see it soon on Bnet!

I'm in need of a mortar team cyborg! I don't care about the small dwarf with the telescope. He can stay the same if you wish, but the big guy needs at least one mechanical arm with wires and such extending further to give the impression that it's a part of him. He also needs a mechanical head (at least half the head should be mechanical) and either a green or red eye, which will be used as a scope for an ability. Keep in mind I want him to have some normal skin on his body as well.
It'd also be cool if you could make them look slightly more elite (cooler cannon, etc;).

I realise that this is a tall order, but please do your best!

Status
Not open for further replies.