• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maghizard [Android Game]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
[TD]
214829-albums8124-picture97384.png
[/TD]
[TD] Version 0.01 Alpha [/TD]

[TD]
  • Requires Android Version 2.2 and above
  • Size: 20 mb
[/TD]

[TD]
Maghizard is a 2 Player Turn Based Strategy Game inspired by Hearthstone, CardFight Vanguard, and the awesome Icons here on Hiveworkshop.It's a simple game and easy to learn yet hard to master. It's a game where your goal is to kill your enemy by using your Abilities in every Match and dealing damage until his/her life goes to zero
[/TD]

[TD]
Features
  • 100% FREE, NO in-app purchases, NO Ads
  • Can be played by 2 Players IN JUST ONE DEVICE.
  • No internet connection required.
  • Playable with Computer Players
  • All Game Contents are available at the start
  • You are not forced to play all the time just to become better
[/TD]

[TD]
Screenshots

214829-albums8124-picture97381.png

214829-albums8124-picture97380.png

214829-albums8124-picture97378.png

214829-albums8124-picture97376.png

214829-albums8124-picture97379.png

214829-albums8124-picture97375.png

[/TD]

[TD]
PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE
As you can see in the screenshots the UI is very very horrible right now because this game is on alpha and before it has been released I focused first on coding the Game Systems, Abilities and AI. I want to make sure that when I released the Alpha Version it will be playable, no many bugs and safe on different devices. I work on this game alone and I am new on Android App Development and learning it for about 6 months now.I am also just learning how to do 2D Art just now so I am really glad if you would help me to do just simple 2D Art works. I don't need any donations or monetary support just your free will and some effort.

As for right now the progress is slow in 2D Art part of the game because I am not a good 2D Artist but I promise to add more Abilities while the that part of the game is on development.

[/TD]

[TD]
Learn How To Play The Game
[Click Here]

[/TD]

[TD]
Join In The Game Development
[Click Here]

[/TD]

[TD]
Credits

The Icons used in the Abilities and Heroes are not owned by me. The Artist's Name of the specific icon is already stated in the description in game. However here are the complete list of owners of the different icons used.

• Sin'dorei300
  • Dr. Death
  • M0rbid
  • Kola
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • CloudWolf
  • Darkfang
  • Hemske
  • BloodRaven
  • Mad
  • Peekay
  • -Berz-
  • The Panda
The music and sound effects are not owned by me and here are list of their owners

• Background Music: Elixer of Life by Peter Gundry
  • Button Sound Effects: Mike Koenig, www.soundbible.com

[/TD]

[TD]
If you have any questions, harsh comments, deadly criticism or insults on the game write them down below! I would be very happy to read them.
[/TD]

Level 6
Status
Not open for further replies.