• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mafa TD Queén 5.2i HARD

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I started work on suporting this most played Tower Defense map. Original author no more exits, so here you can dl last version.

Changes:
- removed every cheat from map
- lowered map size
- fixed a lot of tooltips
- added new Queens, Quest(F9), Towers
- fixed triggers, abilities, items
- fixed Towers, litle balance

More gold incoming:
Queen of Greed - +100 Gold each hit
Fujiko/Pirate tower level 4 - +25 Gold each hit
Noob Furion/Pirate tower level 3 - +20 Gold each hit
HSBC/Pirate tower level 2 - +15 Gold each hit
Mini HSBC/Pirate tower level 1 - +10 Gold each hit

Pls report bugs and ideas, thx.
If you will continue in work on this map, or you need unprotected version contact me throught email.
If you can beat map on UltraHard send me replay, you will be added in Hall of Glory (only first 3 replayes). Map isnt so hard, just need strategy and few friends.
Map editor: Kortes ([email protected])

Credits to map author: WarQueen and previus maps editor's

Have fun by playing this map, wish you:
Me (Kortes)

Keywords:
Mafa,TD,Queen,WarQueen,Ultra hard,WarQueen
Contents

Mafa TD Queén 5.2i HARD (Map)

Reviews
16:10, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: This map seems to have memory leak. After several wave, the game would start to lag. I don't think you edit this map very well. Sorry, but this goes to permanent reject

M

16:10, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: This map seems to have memory leak. After several wave, the game would start to lag. I don't think you edit this map very well. Sorry, but this goes to permanent reject

Level 3
please fix the typos in the description.

I maked on it, but be more specific. Now i uploaded new version, some tooltips was fixed but i need review every, because map was in bad state when i start working on it. New version 5.2e is much better like previus. Enjoy to teste and report what change in map.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi,
just registered at hive for mafa td queen post :D best TD map ever!

like what you've done, changed things up a bit...the increased gold per kill makes it more of a challenge to get other players to bank and keep feeding red up on kills. ah well. Not sure if it's supposed to happen or you know about it already but we stalled on level 26 (i think) for about 1-2minutes with no creep spawn or anything. Caused a few people to leave, thought it was bugged etc.

Thanks

Level 3
Hi,
just registered at hive for mafa td queen post :D best TD map ever!

like what you've done, changed things up a bit...the increased gold per kill makes it more of a challenge to get other players to bank and keep feeding red up on kills. ah well. Not sure if it's supposed to happen or you know about it already but we stalled on level 26 (i think) for about 1-2minutes with no creep spawn or anything. Caused a few people to leave, thought it was bugged etc.

Thanks

Versions from 5.2x to 5.2m has bug with spawning creeps. This is fixed in last 5.2i HARD. Gold incoming was increased, but attack speed decreased, so same gold(lower lags). Soon i upload new version 5.2o litle more balanced levels. And next time pls send replay too, thx.

Level 1
BUG in 5.2i

Hey Kortes, there is a spawning bug in version 5.2i. When we played it with 3 people, after level 11, the creeps continuously spawn (usually crashing my game). For example: level 12 starts before level 11 finishes. Then level 13 starts 5 secs later, and 14, 15 etc.

Sometimes, they stop spawning after a few levels and resumes to normal, but sometimes my game just crashes probably due to lack of memory.

Can you fix this?

Level 1
Hey Kortes, there is a spawning bug in version 5.2i. When we played it with 3 people, after level 11, the creeps continuously spawn (usually crashing my game). For example: level 12 starts before level 11 finishes. Then level 13 starts 5 secs later, and 14, 15 etc.

Sometimes, they stop spawning after a few levels and resumes to normal, but sometimes my game just crashes probably due to lack of memory.

Can you fix this?

this bug released when fujiko attacking control center. every hit = start of new lvl.

Level 1
Hey man
I think there is a bug. I want to build brilliant goddess. But to build it you need a Elfame Palace. And to build that one you need a new builder wich costs more than 1 food. If you build it you cant get brilliant goddess because it needs 9 food.

PS:
Or is there any other way to get past lvl 32?

Level 1
Hello :) i play on eurobattle to! :) anways... my ratings ^_^: Mafa td queen is supposed to be hard not easy! please take slowing towers out other then that i have nothing to complain about besides that roulette is way to much gold

Level 1
hey i just sent u the map i soloed in extra hard. i noticed when i upgraded energy tower to level 5 it said as one of the auras -50 but when i click on the creeps it was only -15. also i noticed u changed lucky man where it only goes up by 200 gold. it makes it harder but late game there is no point of lucky man at all. would like to see u maybe put a harder mode on where u need a team because i found it a bit to easy.

anyway keep up the good work, im a big fan of the maps