• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Hard TD V1.12 BETA

Bioxyade Presents
Bioxyade Presents

Team Hard TD
Created by Bioxyade

Map Info:
Bioxyade Presents

THE OBJECTIVES :

1. Before starting the game discuss the tactics, Who builds wich builder, Who builds their towers where, who shares their gold and lumber with certain players to get a good assist hero at early start.
  2. When in game Try to kill every unit spawned from the top. They will come in waves by 100 and are made so that 1 player can't kill them by themself so spawnkilling or building on top of the others won't get u more kills. This will even give u less kills so teamwork will be required.
  3. The game is set that u have 100 lives at the start. Harvest alot of wood fast and buy an extra life or get defeated by getting the life counter to 0.
  4. There are 2 options to go to, Or u go full resources on towers or make the strongest hero to 1 hit kill the runners.
  5. Survive for 30 rounds to win the game !
  6. This is a 6 PLAYER map and can only be won with 6 players
THE IDEA :

This TD was made up when i noticed that almost every TD has players that don't care about others. Like they want the most kills and be the richest player leavin g the rest with scrap leaks.. So i thought lets revamp the TD's lets make it so team based that theres no chance at all of winning if you don't know how to work together and come up with some tactics on placement or type of towers to use. But to make it a little more special and not to boring when out of gold i made it so that HEROES are needed to help u survive. This way heroes have a goal to assist in the game. Some reasons are :
  1. Heroes can add the stunn or freeze effect in early games
  2. They make good leak killers
  3. They can distract u so much from the building of towers so the wave only get harder
  4. Some waves even require all heroes to work together and use their spells in a good and smart way to even kill the wave at all.

Features:

THE TOWERS :

Since there are alot of tower defenses i have tried to make this one unique to others.

1. As always theres the standard towers: Arrow, Bounce,Slow
  2. But i wanted to make something special. I designed the same towers each with an unique perk. Like range, speed, damage and range
  3. to make it even more interesting i made a combine opportunity. This way u can combine lets say the splash of an Mortar Tower with the speed and range of a Arrow Tower.
  4. I have made some weird combinations that make some towers unique and verry helpfull.
  5. To make it even a little more interesting i also added an "check range" spell to see the towers exact attack range
HEROES :

To make the game not to boring like waiting for kills,money or unit walking speed i added heroes. These heroes are key in-game

1. Heroes each have their part ingame
  2. Each hero ability has been changed to match waves
  3. Heroes can be upgraded and levels according to the kills u make or teammates make
  4. Some heroes need an item to make them able to atack air. This way it won't be to easy

SOMETHING EXTRA
Inside the game there are some easter eggs. The winners also get a winning command to get a heads up start at the beginning of a new game.

Some else stuff about map:

Inside the game there are some easter eggs. The winners also get a winning command to get a heads up start at the beginning of a new game.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
This is the Spawning Area. Here the runners will get spawned

173188-ab40d6730ca458be3f70cef40dff911a_tn.jpg

Image Description:
This is the split inside the middle of the map. Here runners will each take their random direction to walk

173189-1a3e16b4f8d4bf134c46809fc5e9ac65_tn.jpg

Image Description:
This is the teleport location. From here they will became 1 big swarm again

173190-2620ebb06db9fcf8831c59358f7628c8_tn.jpg

Image Description:
This is the ending. When they reach this place u will loose a life.

173191-9db7b552d232af961dbee090798b7010_tn.jpg

Added:
  • More Towers
  • Heroes
  • Extra Waves

Removed:

Fixed:
  • Tower abilities
  • Hero damage
  • Resources
  • Timer display
  • Leaderboard show kills bug
Changed:
  • Info in menu F9
  • Tower damage
  • Runners hitpoints
  • lumber gathered
  • Towers from 0 food to food usage

Added:
  • Even more towers
  • Extra Waves
  • More heroes
  • Items
  • Armor types
  • Damage types

Removed:

• Broken lottery system
Fixed:
  • Extra towers damage/Speed
  • Leaderboard buggs
  • Spawn bug
  • Runners movement get stuck
  • Life counter
  • Abilities
Changed:
  • Waves hitpoints
  • Timer between waves
  • Item changes

Added:
  • Combine towers
  • Lottery sytsem
  • Even more Waves
  • Extra hero
  • Bonus rounds in between waves
  • extra lane shortcuts to make it even harder
  • air and invisible waves
  • Commands
  • Multiboard
  • Market for resource trading
  • Colors to in game text to make it more appealing
  • Ending Scene for winning/Losing
Removed:
  • Leaderboard
Fixed:
  • Last spell buggs
  • Walk bugs
  • Spawnkilling
  • Information on units
  • Descriptions for spells

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Dragonfirez1
  • Sukyn
  • Kalcyfer
  • H4rdl1ne
  • Goofz
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Every trigger was made myself and tested over 50 times with computer players
  • Also remade triggers that where bugged while testing online

Author's notes:

I made this to have fun and get people to interract again. Silence in games is just so... lonely and boring

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Previews
Contents

Team Hard TD V1.12 BETA (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
Map appears to be functional & doesn't break any rules. Approved.