• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Madville

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

full

By BLazeKraze

Story:

The locals became extremely superstitious causing mass hysteria. Many people were executed for being accused of witchcraft. Meanwhile, the bandits take this phenomenon as an advantage to raid the village, unfortunately the locals vanished mysteriously.

Features:

Neutral Buildings:
2 Taverns

2 Marketplaces or Goblin Merchants
2 Goblin Laboratories
4 Goldmine Expansions

Neutral Creeps:
4 Green creep camps
12 Orange creep camps
4 Red creep camps

Screenshots:
full

full

full

full

Changelogs:

1.0 First Release

1.1 Version
  • Some pathing adjustments
  • reduce item drop to one red creep camp
  • Opening enclosed goldmine
  • some minor changes

Author Notes:
If you have questions, suggestions or criticisms, just leave your comments below!
Contents

Madville (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The valleys are splendid. However there's a pretty unfair pathing asymmetry: So, you decide whether you want those places to be passable or not. Awaiting Update. ==================================================== Always check/recheck the Map...
Level 29
nice map really, I looked at it and I have 2 issues that bugs me

1) The expanding, goldmine, creeps in camp mode, I really don´t like the idea, you can tower camp that safe in early stages.

upload_2017-12-1_18-33-54.png

Sugestion: put them normal, even if means that you can not walk there, or send the goldmine to the edge

2) I think the goldmine closed with wood, is hard to access with zeppeling, I think in this kind of goldmine there should be some space to safe land and organize the attack. Remember that the units download from the zeppeling 1 by 1.

upload_2017-12-1_18-37-19.png

sugestion: try to re-make that area, so a Zeppeling can have a nice safe zone, or better, make the goldmine open, actually I think those mine closed are less fun, since you will be forced to expand to the other, if both are open you can chose the expantion and the game play can be more diverse.

these are sugestion, do as you wish.

raiting 4/5

good luck and see ya

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
The valleys are splendid.
However there's a pretty unfair pathing asymmetry:
Madville.jpg

So, you decide whether you want those places to be passable or not.

Awaiting Update.

====================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!