• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M1a2 7

Keywords:
tank m1a2 7
Contents

M1a2 7 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Useful and good quality.
Level 3
Wow. Looks just like a real one! I don't know what more to say, really. Great work, but it has some minor errors that make it a bit lamer, and it also gets a minus for not being combineable with normal WC3 models.

Rated 4,2/5 by Daande.

Level 7
bart your a complete noob and oh killst4r its spelled maybe lol not trying to make fun of ya just giving correct spelling and can you make some halo models like the marines and cov's cuz i already have a perfect MC model for my map

Level 1
This model is good 5/5... It's not a request, but...if u make a Russian T72 that would be really nice.

Level 2
Гы...ну что только люди не нарисуют прям сплошной ХАЙ-ТЕК развели...блиииин... :shock:

Level 7
well this will definately become another drivable vehicle in my map

hmm, driver fires the 90mm cannon and the 2nd passanger will fire the machinegun, and any other passangers will just sit in there, sounds good!

Level 2
Very nice,i have started to Resurect the "war in Iraw" map(s) and am going to rename them Middle East conflict. if yoy Could help make Russian Tanks, 109 howitzers and stuff i Would be MOst appreciatiave. and Of course you get a HUGE part in the credits... just think.... :wink: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Level 13
do the cannon follow the target or the tank just moves its cannon and its body towards the target?
in wc3viewer, in the walk animation, only the wheels move, and the body and the cannon is gone. attack animation is rather fine, but the death animation is questionnable.
anyway i do like this model, i never expected breath-taking animations, but it's better beyond imagination than what i can do

Level 3
Your models are some of the amazing models I have seen, I would only ask you to put them to even better use and make models that there are none for WcIII, like a trebushet, or a chariot, knight with a lance and attack for the lance, or mounted archer (all ur models are 5/5 in my book)

Level 6
niro: The paths is listed beneath the pic and description.

Yet another sacred model by killst4r. I dont want to sound bitchy, so I just say its perfect (no w00t or stuff).

Level 2
:shock: :shock: :shock: looks like panzers:phase one great job 5/5 :shock: :lol: :shock:

Level 3
Infantry would b nice. And to the person who said if it were a world war 2 model... It's an fing Abrahms. There is a ww2 tank model, go find it. A few jets would also b nice, eventhough they would look dumb b/c of how wc3 has the air move (generals has more realistic air, but generals lags, which is y i don't play it anymore). Just a suggestion that if u do do an air model, make it a b2 or a raptor. Reason for b2 is b/c that could b used in mauls... besides... i need something to fire a MOAB, lol

Level 8
lol uses lotsa textures and the model itself is big as well.
well so i used red_glow3.blp from warcraft to replace the glow texture, removed the abrams destroyed and replaced it with the regular skin, all smoke textures replaced with ones from warcraft + all textures compressed = 225 kb with optimization. 635 kb without optimization.
410 kb cutted out.
well see how 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance.