• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M1 Abrams Battle Tank

M1 Abrams Battle Tank.

Give credit if you are using this model in your map.

Please do not distribute or modify this model without permission.

World Editor Settings:

Art - Death Time: 3.00
Combat - Death Type: Can't Raise, Does Decay

- Illidan(evil)x

Keywords:
m1 abrams tank
Contents

M1 Abrams Battle Tank (Model)

Assets
Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 28th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] The model...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 28th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.
[x] The model's bogie wheels rotate; tank tread marks follow along behind when the model moves.

Level 13
Illidan, come on now, your just spoiling us mappers.

Edit: and another thing, now i need to add this to like... every map ive ever made, damnit your too awesome for this community.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

I hav eonly one word for this one

B
E
A
utiful

Ive never seen a model as good... well done... well exicuted... though it resembles the m109 abrams from rise of nations quite a bit.

Level 1
How to do link the texture to the model? I always get a green checked box even if I imported it into world editor.

Level 11
How to do link the texture to the model? I always get a green checked box even if I imported it into world editor.

You should open the model with NOTEPAD. There are written paths for all textures the model uses (written near the top) (textures are paced in the directory which is the same as directory where the model is). Remove the "war3campImported\" from the model's path. Write exactly the same text as NOTEPAD says when you open the model file with it (don't open the Portrait!) for textures (you may find what texture is that by it's name after "\".)
I HAVE INVENTED THIS WAY BY MY OWN, BUT I DON'T KNOW MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE KNEW ABOUT IT.
If you "can't read the file" redownload the model. 0.o

For icons you should have 2 files: the bright one (BTN) and the darkened one (DISBTN). For the BTN you write "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\..." it it's path. For DISBTN you write "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\..." in it's path. The game will match the icons by text "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons..." when they shall be darkened.