• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lycan Hunt v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Lycan Hunt v1.3 (Beta)

Creators: Vendetta282 and MattBland

Lycan now with basic AI

Play as the Lycan or as a human and try to outsmart the other player(s) in this game of survival and wit.

As humans you must run and hide in the vast forested Landscape, and build as much as you can, as fast as you can.
Use towers as your means of offense and defense and hope that the Lycan does'nt find you too early in the game.

As the Lycan, you must be sneaky. Your minimap display is hidden so you are very hard to spot. Kill any humans you come across,
Hunt them down by using items and minions to your advantage. There is a secret for you if you know where to look.

Thanks to GeneralFrank for some models. (Including Slayer and Lycan)
Also thanks to killst4r for the lurker model.

If there are any problems with the map, including glitches, bugs or just suggestions, email:
[email protected]
And tell me. Or just post below. =) have fun.

Yes, Ive uploaded it for suggestions and opinions, but it is an easily playable map so
dont go saying its a work in progress.

NOTE: The more players you have, the better the game is... Keep that in mind before you post anything

-Given all human buildings destroy ability.
-Fixed all human building tooltips.
-Fixed gaps in terrain (diagonal ramps).
-Fixed Commanders attack.
-When you went through a tunnel the whole game would freeze, this is now fixed.
-Beautified terrain/water.
-Gave Lycan an AI when set as computer.

191757-albums3573-picture32401.jpg
191757-albums3573-picture32396.jpg

191757-albums3573-picture32397.jpg
191757-albums3573-picture32398.jpg

191757-albums3573-picture32399.jpg
191757-albums3573-picture32400.jpg

Attachments

• Lycan Hunt v1.3 (Beta).w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 3
I decided to put in screenshots of an Advanced Human base being attacked by a
High Level Lycan, along with a starting human screenshot. So they are images
mostly of the action bits.
If anyone wants screenshots of the more...uh... quiet, creepy bits of the game, then
by all means, just ask away.

AI version is ready for testing, although it is very basic.

Last edited:
Level 13
All of your previous maps have been rejected, I don't know why, they are so awesome! hopefuly this beta will finally put some sense in their heads! If I could vote it would be a 5/5 for me. Great game. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.