• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] The New Age V2.00 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone!

I've been working on an update for my previously released AOS/MOBA map The New Age. The main focus of this update has been to give the Heroes even more polish and better gameplay, as well as adding new ones. I'm now at the stage where I'm close to finishing a beta version of this update, and I'd like to share it with you all and get some feedback on the changes that I've made.

What's New & Planned:

- 4 new heroes: The Shield Magus & Lycan Assassin (NYI) for Alliance, and the Crimson Lich & Snake Eater for the Horde.
- Substantial revamps for several Heroes, including the Drunken Shaman, Grand Gardener, Deep Slayer and others.
- Other ability revamps and retools for Heroes.
- New multiboard for tracking in game player status (Alive/Dead) (NYI)
- New resource: Azerite. Collectable from certain locations on the map, Azerite can be spent on artifacts, or if enough is accumulated over time, can be used to instantly win a match. (NYI)
- A significant number of new spell effects, models and icons to help improve the map's look.
- A number of quality of life changes including relocating vendors and adjusting the position of fountains inside each base.
- Balance changes for Heroes and other units.

Feel free to experiment and try out the map. I will update this thread later with screenshots.

EDIT: Just as a quick note; the credits list is not currently up to date but will be amended for release.

Attachments

• (12)TheNewAgeV2.0A.w3x
    8.3 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.