• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lycan BoneCrusher - By Xezko

I made this model for my project, more lycans for come! :D

Based on Archemonde, with a modified wolf head, body modified and rewrapped, and other stuff from scratch, using 100% ingame textures and in-model portrait!

Give me credits if you use this in your map/campaing/project.

I want to thanks BlinkBoy and DonDustin, they helped me on the single animation transfers.

Cya! :D

(for those who don't know, Lycans = Werewolves)

EDIT: Fixed various things and replaced some other ones. ^^

Keywords:
Lycan, Lycans, werewolf, werewolves, bone, crusher, bonecrusher, warrior, hero, Xezko
Contents

Lycan BoneCrusher - By Xezko (Model)

Reviews
22:29, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: Looks great! Only things I have against it is that its posture looks a bit weird but that's understandable seeing as they're anim transfers. I like what you did with the spell slap anim.

M

22:29, 10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: Looks great! Only things I have against it is that its posture looks a bit weird but that's understandable seeing as they're anim transfers. I like what you did with the spell slap anim.

Level 9
i will sure download it ^^ gonna see if its as nice as in the screen shot :)

TESTED: very nice
indeed the skulls look like panda heads
Attack animation 1 chops trough his own head (thats bad xD)
Maybe hes feet a bit to far
and add a spike or so to his weapon it has like a more chop animation
and you can see how thin the Armour is
overall very nice.
voted for approval

Underworld
GO Lycans! !..!. (>.<) .!..!
slay the vamps

Level 13
hate the hammer ish thing hey can you make a werewolf with just claws 1 time because when have lycan ever used weapons because they have big ass claws and teeth? btw nice model =]

Level 16
Lycans new generation, Thats sounds good! xD
Thanks Xerex for defending me and my concepts. Well, maybe i will cchange the texture from the skulls. I just made them use this texture because the armor, the weapon, the shield and the skulls used the same texture, so less filesize that using various texture for each attachment. X)
But, if you want i can change it. I will see what i can do.
Thanks for the feedback! :D

Level 16
DonDustin said:
Looks pretty good, but you should seriously take another texture for the skulls.
I suggest the SkeletonOrc face.
DONE.

Lore-Wolf said:
Attack animation 1 chops trough his own head (thats bad xD)
FIXED.

Lore-Wolf said:
Maybe hes feet a bit to far
FIXED.

Lore-Wolf said:
and add a spike or so to his weapon it has like a more chop animation
DONE.

Lore-Wolf said:
and you can see how thin the Armour is
That was the whole idea. ^^

L2love said:
hate the hammer ish thing hey can you make a werewolf with just claws 1 time because when have lycan ever used weapons because they have big ass claws and teeth? btw nice model =]
The idea of this serie of model is to make Lycan models wich use weapons and armors like the other wc3's races. :)

-----
Sorry about the latency, this was a hard week on school for me. =.=

Cya!

Level 2
Good model... please make more Lycans or Ferocanis! 5/5 look the screenshot of world of warcraft Cataclysm