• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lucky Star (Rap Instrumental)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, after my Uther Gang's Crew (Rap Instrumental) here comes another Master Beat!! :D

I'm still making some maps and other stupid things, and in one of my long breaks, I was planing to make a rap instrumental to make knowed the first instrumental tape of my label (Pernix) :D

And I thougth: it would be great a sample with one of my favourites openings... Lucky Star!! xD

Ok, first of all, this one is dedicated to de fans of the anime, and to the rap fans of course :p

Also, maybe you can give me an advice of what to do afther this one :D

Here, a link of the mp3* file :S

Attachments

• Sailor Fuku (Pernix Rap Instrumental).mp3
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
Level 16
really ? So you just cut the song and put it as wav in FL and then stick a rhythm to it ?

Mmm... is Harder:

Take a song and Cut little pieces of sound (arround 0.9 sec) Almost 9 samples, with different tones. And then, combining them as a puzzle, make another rhythm.

And My Secret Weapon!! :D

3.JPG

Every Botton (In the left) is a sample. It's like a piano with lots of tones.

Level 18
xD i tried to write a rap based on this instrumental but i just couldn't.

It's just hard to make a nice rap based on this beat,
it's just the same pattern that continues to lead,
try to write words on this blank sheet
but something special is what i need to commit the deed and it's difficult to proceed.
But it can't harm to try so i stop wondering why i want to modify the beat to make it
qualify for this rap i want to comply anyway it´s time to say goodbye.

Level 16
xD i tried to write a rap based on this instrumental but i just couldn't.

It's just hard to make a nice rap based on this beat,
it's just the same pattern that continues to lead,
try to write words on this blank sheet
but something special is what i need to commit the deed and it's difficult to proceed.
But it can't harm to try so i stop wondering why i want to modify the beat to make it
qualify for this rap i want to comply anyway it´s time to say goodbye.

Oh men... this is wonderfulL xD

Yea, not one of my best works, but one of the hardest :S
The most complicated point to sing on this, is that all that strange voices goes over and over :(
If you like rap instrumentals, check my Youtube chanel i have more atractive things there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.