Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

(First time in this section) Sharing my hip hop instrumental beats.

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by BLazeKraze, Oct 18, 2019.

1. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I don't know if instrumental beats are allowed here. Recently (a few months ago), I began studying producing music in FL Studio, I don't have any musical background (aside from rapping since when I was a kid and tapping my hands just to make a beat for free-styling and insulting my friends) nor I can play any musical instrument. But with the help of the internet, I started to learn how music was created and some of basic chords etc. So I just want to share my instrumental beats here, maybe soon I will make some more game-related pieces. :D You can use some parts of my instrumental for Warcraft III modding purposes.

open

I hope you like it guys, just leave comments or any criticisms.

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Really good for the start.

I suggest trying to experiment with making your own beats and stuff, not using loops or repeating same samples too much.
    Used images should be credited.

Where's the rap though :D?

3. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I don't used samples here. Though most drum patterns here are common in hip hop, but the melodies are my own composition. Anyway, thanks man. Gonna try another stuffs.

I forgot to credit some image source because I can't remember where I downloaded it