• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LotR Builder 1.0 Fixed

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The original maker of this map is unknown. I edited it to make it better.

Personal blog:
http://fibsask.blogspot.com/2010/07/warcraft-iii-project-lotr-builder-fixed.html

Keywords:
LotR builder fixed
Contents

LotR Builder 1.0 Fixed (Map)

Reviews
19:26, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
you should improve the description..
use this to update your description BB-Code
add: details, things that describes this map you don´t made this map? well, but you must tell the other users of hive all about this...

will EDIT after testing and /i hope you will update this..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
gameplay is pretty boring :/
terrain is bad ...
-rate 1,5/5
-vote for Rejection

Last edited:
Level 7
My bad things report: Ents too imba, Mordor and Goblin trolls need some less hp or dmg, new base to be edited a bit more.

Level 3
My bad things report: Ents too imba, Mordor and Goblin trolls need some less hp or dmg, new base to be edited a bit more.
I Used to edit that version too. Ents are really imba. You should make them with 900 hp and 80 damage, aswell making Massive attacks (Small and Large) more less massive.
In addition, make Osgiliath with high walls and Shelob stronger.
All creatures with Massive Attack should have increased food (+1 for Massive(small) and +2 for Massive(large) attacks)

Level 5
This needs an actual description of the game using bb code along with a couple of screen shots. You also need to state how this version is better then the 500 million other versions. This could also use a custom minimap image wouldn't hurt either (well unless you did it in a crappy way).

BB Code: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Sorry, my bad, I just did it as fast as I could so that I would be able to play it with my friends tonight, and I now know that I shouldn`t have uploaded it but wait and make something better.

you should improve the description..
use this to update your description BB-Code
add: details, things that describes this map you don´t made this map? well, but you must tell the other users of hive all about this...

will EDIT after testing and /i hope you will update this..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
gameplay is pretty boring :/
terrain is bad ...
-rate 1,5/5
-vote for Rejection

Read above ^
Sorry again. It will also take me long to make a good terrain, but does it worth spending that time? For the gameplay, this map is better when playing with friends or full house, and you can try the rushers, Harad. I`m also going to make it easier to destroy someone`s base because of imba walls/towers.

Thank you for your review,
-FibSaSk

Level 7
Some versions.There are many : Revived, Dwarfwarlord version but i dont remember from which one this was edited.

Level 11
Sorry, my bad, I just did it as fast as I could so that I would be able to play it with my friends tonight, and I now know that I shouldn`t have uploaded it but wait and make something better.

Ah well you do have options. This is NOT the only place someone can put up a map. This is a place where you should put up good stuff, not crap/copied crap your trying to get up ASAP.

Epicwar.com
There you can put up whatever crap u want with ease (no sign in or anything, just hit upload).

Email
Since one of your friends is probably hosting, you could of emailed him the map and then you guys download from him inside the battle.net game.

Pastebin
On this site you can put up stuff like your copy crap map. Their is even a timer for how long it will stay up, and this seems like a good tool for what you were trying to do.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php

Maps that arrant well in development, don't have a lot of original work involved, and that don't have the previous authors permission should NOT be on this part of the website. If you ever "want to get up something fast" never go to this section of the website. You have 3 options above. Your a noob, but its okay. Just learn from your mistakes and someday you can restate these same things to other noobs :)

Good luck with everything.

Last edited: