• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LotAL v1.13

These are the features I want to implement in my map.
This isn't a large project, thats why I have my features small, but I'll make the map good for nice gameplay and players will have fun.

* Jass enhanced spells
* 2 Teams (The Alliance and The Horde)
* 3 lanes
* 26 heroes
* up to 5 vs 5
* Uses the Attribute System
* Uses the Pocket Stash

Changelog
-Added Dashing Boots recipe
-Added Talisman of Evasion item
-Added 2 heroes
-Fixed some tooltips and names
-Recoded some AI scripts
-Added Crazyrussian's credit for Map Preview
-Fixed Extend Arms bug
-Tweaked Pain
-Tweaked Wanderer
-Sonic Slash has longer cooldown
Contents

LotAL v1.13 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Excellent terraining job. Only 2 paths of conflict that are on completely opposite ends of the map make reacting to enemy moves rather difficult. Largely a hero on hero map since the maps have somewhat slow respawn and die easily...

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Excellent terraining job. Only 2 paths of conflict that are on completely opposite ends of the map make reacting to enemy moves rather difficult. Largely a hero on hero map since the maps have somewhat slow respawn and die easily. Overall nice map.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

It crashes the game when I try to create a game in LAN.

i did the same thing, it crashed with all of the following programs: Gameranger; Garena, and even with Battlenet